Alien Abduction
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alien Abduction

Alien Abduction

Has anyone here actually been taken aboard an alien spacecraft? I am beginning to think it happened to me. I sometimes stop in mid sentence and look at the people I am speaking to. They look at me like I'm speaking a foreign language. When I walk away, I feel as if I have seen it all before. A deja vu of sorts. I know they are among us, but could it be possible they picked a state agency as their cover? Think about this for a minute. What better way to explain weird behavior? What better way to cover up the odd mannerisms of aliens. Could it not explain why history is lost? An alien time warp? Are they trying to program.. Got to go, incoming transmission.

Re: Alien Abduction

Quote Originally Posted by Area 51
    Has anyone here actually been taken aboard an alien spacecraft? I am beginning to think it happened to me. I sometimes stop in mid sentence and look at the people I am speaking to. They look at me like I'm speaking a foreign language. When I walk away, I feel as if I have seen it all before. A deja vu of sorts. I know they are among us, but could it be possible they picked a state agency as their cover? Think about this for a minute. What better way to explain weird behavior? What better way to cover up the odd mannerisms of aliens. Could it not explain why history is lost? An alien time warp? Are they trying to program.. Got to go, incoming transmission.
    I think you need to go and talk with DR. Skocto(or however you spell it) and retake the MMPI.

I never took the MMPI or any other test. When I was hired, the assumption was you were sane so testing wasn't required. Please let me rephrase my original question. Other than alien abduction or influence, how to you explain state law enforcement??? Pod people don't seem so silly now, do they? There is too much that can't be explained. When you ask questions the typical response just doesn't make sense. Think about it. I'm not saying there is something wrong about being from another planet, but how is it that they seem to end up here???

Maybe you're on to something. I've always thought that the midget was alien because look at how many they could put into a spacecraft.

I've always assumed that it's a reality show. Everyone except me is a paid actor, and there are secret cameras everywhere recording my reaction to the constantly escalating absurdities...I also reckon if they wanna broadcast this reality show, the producers are gonna hafta cut me a fat check :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I've always assumed that it's a reality show. Everyone except me is a paid actor, and there are secret cameras everywhere recording my reaction to the constantly escalating absurdities...I also reckon if they wanna broadcast this reality show, the producers are gonna hafta cut me a fat check :devil:
    I don't think they will have to pay you. I suspect at some point you signed a waiver (without knowing it) it was disguised as a liability waiver, oath, or something like that. I have thought the same thing about hidden cameras. Remember the "Truman Show" with Jim Carrey?

Beware of the tiny cameras. They are not alien or foreign, they are implements of the DeCoursey creature. He and his cohorts aim to take down as many agents as possible before their evil plot is foiled.

Beware of the tiny cameras. They are not alien or foreign, they are implements of the DeCoursey creature. He and his cohorts aim to take down as many agents as possible before their evil plot is foiled.
    Do your job. Do it well. Mind your own business and you have nothing to fear from aliens or anyone else.

I never really thought much about alien abduction. A few of my co-workers have been taken aboard and one was probably probed, but it doesn't seem to be a common occurrence. There was this one time during spring break when I felt a strange presence but it turned out to be the burrito from the Stop N Rob. I had a Lt tell me if you chew gum it disrupts the radio waves so they most likely are receiving a scrambled signal. Aliens are here, so I try to be pleasant to everyone. You never know. They may be keeping a list. Merry Christmas.

This one time at band camp I saw some lights beyond the tree line and my friend Michelle said let's go over to see what the lights are and my other friend Bill said we better not but I said we should so we went back to the music room and taled to the instructor who came out to look at the lights and then I woke up with my pants wet. Good Times.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast