officer of the month - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: officer of the month

You guys are a disgrace! What a crap job! Hey John Wayne, next time you decide to play hero, make sure you are properly equipped to do so! That is why you guys are the laughing stock of the county and the profession! You are non educated machismo clowns who barely speak the language! As far as going to "War" with you guys...I have been to war, and trust me, you are the last thing we need in one! Go ahead and bash me, blah blah blah. . .but it will be obvious that you KNOW THAT IT IS THE TRUTH! I never thought I would say this, but you are lucky as hell FHP was there.

Hey county, you need Jesus in your life. I won’t bash your department because you have allot of good cops. We have plenty of cops that have gone to war and were Special Forces. So please don't speak like you’re holier than though. Any cop who stays with a chase that long, should receive a pat on the back. He didn't cause any 17's, nobody got hurt and the bad guy went to jail. I don't know at what point in the chase you’re referring to that the Detective did a bad job. I believe that you’re just talking smack for no reason. Either way, Sweetwater will always be ridiculed as the dumping ground for the county and there is not much that can be done about that but i will say that there are allot of good cops who bleed blue and will back any agency if they need a 15. As for you my brown clown brother, there will always be those who will Monday morning quarterback from the sidelines when they should have been in the game but didn't have the intestinal fortitude to stay with the chase. Bottom line, Detective St. Germain did a kick ass job.

P.S. If you’re going to continue to bash Sweetwater, I invite you to drink coffee at 107 Ave S.W. 2 St. That way you can do it in person and have an audience. What do you say brother, you down? I promise, it will be a very quick conversation
    :evil:

TO NO BALLS COUNTY GUY!!!

HELL OF A JOB BY OUR GUY (ST. GERMAIN).. again Pedal to the metal, balls to the wall, chase bad guy, catch bad guy (no beating due to media over head, good common sense).

COUNTY 07 CHASE NO BALLS!!!

COUNTY GUYS ARE: REPORT, NO REPORT KINDA GUYS :P

AS FAR AS GOING TO AND BEEN TO WAR 'I AM A F'ING WALKING WARRIOR!!!

KIKI :cop: :cop: :cop:

When i first started this subject, it was intented for this, to boost up moral. Although, the first 3 officers mention do and continue to do a great job, i must say ALLEN, your a bad azz..... Awesome JOB!!!

My whole intention was to start, for us to give the pat on the back to ourselves! We deserve it!!!! And althouogh we go un-mention, we the "COPS", not the political police officers, make a difference.

Now, to the trooper who was on scene first.... Thanks for being right there. Thumbs up for backing up another officer.

This whole entire motion should always be an effort to work together. Lets not forget the reason this all happened!!! BATTERY on A L.E.O. People this means go gett"em, if we start to let these A$$e$ get away with this, forget it - every time we do a traffic stop the fight will be on! Little by little the sittuation on the street is getting worse, we have given up on a lot of things , lets not give up on "respect"...... the bad guy better respect who we are or we are nothing!

:cop: So lets respect each other!!!
    To: ALLEN,
    the great words of ADAM Sandler::::::: "You can do it!" keep it up the great work. Thanks for putting us on the map again........

"My whole intention was to start, for us to give the pat on the back to ourselves! We deserve it!!!! And althouogh we go un-mention, we the "COPS", not the political police officers, make a difference".

No love for Politico?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123