The Best Cop Around=Curly Top - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The Dirtiest Turd Around=Curly Flop

Curly Turd, here’s Defective Welcher legally proclaiming your dirty cop tactics.

Excerpt from Defective Putrid Welcher Deposition on January 18, 2010
    Concerning RBPD rent collection activities at Schooner Inn on Feb 5 2003.

Q. And what happened next, sir?

A. So then the owner came up and talked to the assistant chief for a second, advised what room it was. We walked over to the room, we knocked on the door, Asst Chief Harris knocked on the door several times. Someone from inside yelled out that he didn’t want to talk to us and that we needed to leave. We told him that we weren’t going to leave, we were here to resolve the matter, and he needed to come outside to talk to us. He said get a search warrant, I’m not coming out side to talk to you.

Then after that was said, the owner goes, I give you guys permission to force the door open if you want to, due to the fact that he changed the locks

I didn’t have a tool to gain entry into the apartment so the owner was able to find a crowbar on the property. He brought it over and handed it to me, and I looked at him and I asked him one more time, are you sure you want us to force entry into the door. He said yes, and with that, the Assistant Chief grabbed the crowbar out of my hand, he forced the door open and we gained entry into the apartment right then.

Q. What happened next ?

A We entered in…………….

§ 901.19* Right of officer to break into building.--
    (1)**If a peace officer fails to gain admittance after she or he has announced her or his authority and purpose in order to make an arrest either by a warrant or when authorized to make an arrest for a felony without a warrant, the officer may use all necessary and reasonable force to enter any building or property where the person to be arrested is or is reasonably believed to be.

U. S. Bill of Rights Fourth (IV) Amendment
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

§ 901.17* Method of arrest by officer without warrant. -- A peace officer making an arrest without a warrant shall inform the person to be arrested of the officer's authority and the cause of arrest except when the person flees or forcibly resists before the officer has an opportunity to inform the person or when giving the information will imperil the arrest.

Did you read anything in the deposition about announcing an arrest ? or a warrant? Curly Turd, "Dirty is as dirty does"

.................................................. .........Whata ya guna do when they come for you Bad Boy, Bad Boy...........

the link to the RBPD FBI Raid has been removed from the index, why don't you google " RBPD FBI Raid" and check out the action on LEOAFFAIRS

Re: The Best Cop Around=Curly Top

NO ONE CARES, YOU ARE A ****, GO AWAY.

The Stinkingest Turd Around = Curly flop

Quote Originally Posted by HEY GOOF BALL, FLYER
    I did two months in jail with my son, Girley Slop, and a charge of' Battery on a wimp' like you that keeps me unemployed and watching you.............I'll go away when the FBI puts you and Williams in jail.

-----------------------------Whatta ya gonna do when they come for you Bad Boy, Bad Boy ?
    -----------------------------------Whatta ya gonna do when they come for you Bad Boy ?

-----------------------------Whatta ya gonna do when they come for you Bad Boy, Bad Boy ?
    -----------------------------------Whatta ya gonna do when they come for you Bad Boy ?

-------------------Whatta ya gonna do when they come for you Bad Boy ?

Post The Stinkingest Turd Around = Curly flop

Quote Originally Posted by HEY GOOF BALL, FLYER
    I did two months in jail with my son, Girley Slop, and a charge of' Battery on a wimp' like you that keeps me unemployed and watching you.............I'll go away when the FBI puts you and Williams in jail.

-----------------Whatta ya gonna do when they come for you Bad Boy, Bad Boy ?
    -----------------------Whatta ya gonna do when they come for you Bad Boy ?

-------Whatta ya gonna do when they come for you Bad Boy ?

To jerk ass Guest,
    No dumb ass I am not the same person you jack ass I look at your stupid ass everyday and watch you crawl from under Curley"s desk the best part is that you know what I say is true and you hate it right along with Curley no wonder no crimes get solved by you, you are to stupid to figure out who I am let alone solve any crimes ,the truth is that most our complaints start in operations jack ass and who is the boss Curley ! see not hard for anyone with a brain to figure out that Curley couldn't manage a cat house without screwing it up and you and the rest of the Curley crew follow him like little do boys and one by one you either you retire or get caught cheating the system or get put under investigation and Curley gets by and lets you jack ass's go down or quit your job and he builds up his pension let me just tell you something you jack ass Barry is gone now and this new SA will get tired of hearing the complaints about our department and will build a case and will get you clowns and put you and Curley away and than BUBA will have his way with you and Curley :lol: and I will still be here saying I told you so. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: Think you know who I am you Jack ass keep guessing. :lol:

still trying to sell more of your bullshit lies.

Quote Originally Posted by are you still hear ****head
    Thats h-e-r-e. You "hear" with your ears, dumb****. And yeah, still h-e-r-e.

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A ****HEAD, AND FILLED WITH BULLSHIT

Lightbulb The Best Crap Around=Curly Turd (finger sticken good)

Quote Originally Posted by are you still hear ****head
    Why are you still around Ira, how high does your protection go - good family relations in the Justice Department?
    Maybe you're just selling out judges and attorneys that you have the goods on. Making deals with the FBI ? What other reason could there be for your trash not being put in the garbage can yet?

..........Whata ya gonna do when they come for you. Bad Boy.

Dose any one know what happened with the 23 year old kid that was run off the road by a cop in Delray beach and died as a result. back July of 2008. Been almost 2 years and nothing more in the papers. WHY? If it was a manipulated seen. I think it was a officer Ellis and his Sargent Gray. They said kid didn't have his helmet on when he did? I am pretty sure that was a cover up. his name was M. Best from out of state. Why was there no more in the papers about it! ANYBODY KNOW?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast