The Best Cop Around=Curly Top
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The Best Cop Around=Curly Top

I read everyones (Cops) talk so bad and so much shizzit about Top and really can't believe that it still goes on after all these years.

If you wanna talk shizzit, DO IT TO HIS FACE!!!! The fact is, He wouldn't entertain sitting in the same room with you or sharing the same air with you!!!! What's done is done and what's over is over!!!!!

Get over it, move on YOU'LL FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Best Cop Around=Curly Top

Good Cop, Wait let me stop laughing, Curley Top is no more than a self centered coward that uses his power to hurt other cops and private people, the reason he won't sit face to face with the people he has hurt is because he is to big a coward not to mention that those he has hurt would end up in jail for busting his jaw and the air is so contaminated with his lies it would hurt the people he craped on, the only people that respect this piece of crap are guys like Sessa, Gal-A- Goof , Mulvaney and a few more that would lie for him and than swear to it. Curley Top is garbage and should have been taken out of service years ago but has suceeded in licking ass and getting favors thru threats. One can only wonder how he will face his maker when his time comes. Look at his jacket full of complaints and investigations against him. People won't let it go because they know who is behind what goes on in this department and who always comes out smelling like a rose instead of a piece of crap that he is. We who dislike old Curley Top hope he gets what he has dished out to all those who were set up by him. BEST COP AROUND THAT IS THE BEST I HAVE HEARD IN YEARS. They should have named him CURLEY COWARD. :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Still Here Curley Top
    Good Cop, Wait let me stop laughing, Curley Top is no more than a self centered coward that uses his power to hurt other cops and private people, the reason he won't sit face to face with the people he has hurt is because he is to big a coward not to mention that those he has hurt would end up in jail for busting his jaw and the air is so contaminated with his lies it would hurt the people he craped on, the only people that respect this piece of crap are guys like Sessa, Gal-A- Goof , Mulvaney and a few more that would lie for him and than swear to it. Curley Top is garbage and should have been taken out of service years ago but has suceeded in licking ass and getting favors thru threats. One can only wonder how he will face his maker when his time comes. Look at his jacket full of complaints and investigations against him. People won't let it go because they know who is behind what goes on in this department and who always comes out smelling like a rose instead of a piece of crap that he is. We who dislike old Curley Top hope he gets what he has dished out to all those who were set up by him. BEST COP AROUND THAT IS THE BEST I HAVE HEARD IN YEARS. They should have named him CURLEY COWARD. :snicker:
    say it to his face,coward hiding behind a keyboard. your a ***** everybodys knows, by your postings.

If you only knew you jack-ass I have told that piece of crap to his face that he is a coward tell him to check his memory banks and he might remember who I am tell him to think real hard tell him as long as I breath I won't leave him alone he deserves what I hope he will get a jail cell and if we are lucky you might go with him guys like you and Curley Coward don't deseve to hold a badge. :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Still Here Curley
    If you only knew you jack-ass I have told that piece of crap to his face that he is a coward tell him to check his memory banks and he might remember who I am tell him to think real hard tell him as long as I breath I won't leave him alone he deserves what I hope he will get a jail cell and if we are lucky you might go with him guys like you and Curley Coward don't deseve to hold a badge. :snicker:
    you are like a child grow-up,harris must have put you in your place several times, and you need it. you are truly the jack-ass. grow -up.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Still Here Curley
    HEY, I AM STILL HERE CURLEY, NAME THE PLACE WE WILL END THIS, AND FACE YOUR SELF , YOU *****.

TOP, Not for a New York Second do I believe you posted on this site,( 1 )Curley is to much of a coward to write anything on this forum (2) he would put one of his minions up to posting here( 3 )he is trying real hard to figure out who knows so much about his past so he can set them up, but with all that said let's just see if Curley Coward has the ass to back up this post. If Curley Coward really wants to meet with me for a show down than at 1:00 PM today he will stand out in front of the station and than I will set a time and place to meet with him for a show down, in front of all the troops to witness. Well do you have the guts Curley or will you send one of your do boys??

YOU ARE LIKE A SCHOOL CHILD. TRY TO BE A MAN AND MOVE ON ,HARRIS HAS ALREADY BEAT YOU MENTALLY. THE END.

Like I said no guts you proved to the whole forum exactly what I said he is a Coward and will never change i don't need to grow up I did that years ago and I am more of a man than Curley Coward could ever want to be, i knew he would send one of his do boys he always does. He couldn't out think me if they cut my head off, how ever though he could out smart Sessa, Gal-A- Goof and the rest of his minions. CURLEY I AM STILL HERE. :lol:

MAYBE YOU CAN FIGHT A CHILD LIKE YOURSELF IN THE SCHOOL YARD. JUST GO AWAY, NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU POST. HAVE FUN AT SCHOOL TODAY.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast