CSI amy & others

CSI amy & others

Amy, you nasty, wrinkled lipped, wide hipped, ugly Betty. Like we don't have our bosses down our backs enough you decide to throw an officer under the bus? What good could come of that? Cesar was arrested so what's the problem! Not to mention that was a detective's arrest NOT Jones' arrest. I know Jones can be a doop dee doo, and I know detectives are lazy, but you are still a bitter, four eyed, rat. How about you do what is on YOUR job description (processing) and shut that fly trap you call a mouth.

I really hope someone with sense talked to you about being like that in the work place.

On another note, and completley unrelated. I hear Capt Mitchell is taking females officers oh his boat! I won't name names because of my personal working environment but, herbalife anyone?

Re: CSI amy & others

that was a shity move

what the hell was that lady thinking? all the CSI's are lazy have you ever tried to get them back there to process? its like pulling teeth. who is their supervisor? shouldnt he be listening to them ducking calls? i wish we had a proper support system.

I know its hard Ranger Fan but show some class. Anyways, I heard you have always been a slacker!

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee
    I know its hard Ranger Fan but show some class. Anyways, I heard you have always been a slacker!

You gash! I know I've been here since you were eating boogers you frat boy bang homo. I cant believe the babies this agency has hired the last few years. Let's hire kids out of a 2 year college because their DAD used to work here. The only life experience of getting drunk and doing nothing. I'm only glad I have to put up with the nonsense for a few more.

Loser.