MASINGTON APPLYING FOR CHIEF
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Post MASINGTON APPLYING FOR CHIEF

Yes folks it is true, Major (a-hole) Masington is applying for the Chiefs position. This guys ego is obviously bigger then his puny height. He is overwhelmed in his current position, so he wants to really screw things up and become Chief. We all hope that it is true that the new Chief will come from the outside, if it is any of the idiots in our current staff is selected we are all in for it. I guess Masington's only hope is that daddy comes in and saves his butt again. Daddy will make his calls and pull strings and just like his last promotion ceremony, all his dad's friends will be there, it looked like Century Village had a day trip. How much more ignorance and stupidity can this department handle from the worst staff we have ever had. Please send us a real Chief!!!!!

P.S. Message to our staff. We all know you hate each others gutts, and go out of your way to stab each other in the back. Stop denying it, we all know.

Re: MASINGTON APPLYING FOR CHIEF

hopefully he doesn't get KNOCKED OUT again....get it...

KNOCKED OUT! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope he gets the job..............he WILL be the best chief ever. At the very least, he's in shape and on the smart side. :cop:

Oh Dad, thanks for the last post, your the best. Luv Scott

Quote Originally Posted by YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!
    Yes folks it is true, Major (a-hole) Masington is applying for the Chiefs position. This guys ego is obviously bigger then his puny height. He is overwhelmed in his current position, so he wants to really screw things up and become Chief. We all hope that it is true that the new Chief will come from the outside, if it is any of the idiots in our current staff is selected we are all in for it. I guess Masington's only hope is that daddy comes in and saves his butt again. Daddy will make his calls and pull strings and just like his last promotion ceremony, all his dad's friends will be there, it looked like Century Village had a day trip. How much more ignorance and stupidity can this department handle from the worst staff we have ever had. Please send us a real Chief!!!!!

P.S. Message to our staff. We all know you hate each others gutts, and go out of your way to stab each other in the back. Stop denying it, we all know.

You have no idea what your saying. You get Timony, your going to wish you had an insider.

Not this insider!!

DelValle for Chief!!! All supervisors are GODS!!!

Oh man, this thread is funny as hell, laughed my ass off. My favorite post was Scott thanking his dad. I know we are in a world of crap with our current "leadership" (lack there of). But at least we have a sense of humor. Even though the thought of S.M. becoming Chief is scary as hell, I do not think any Major we have can or should be Chief. We need an old fashioned hard nosed cop from the outside, with no ties to any of the people we have now!!!! Then again, I did buy lotto tickets today , come on Power Ball!!!!!

If anyone is caught posting on this site during their working hours or uses city equipment to post on this site they could face disciplinary action. I do not want my tax dollars funding your entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Morima
    If anyone is caught posting on this site during their working hours or uses city equipment to post on this site they could face disciplinary action. I do not want my tax dollars funding your entertainment.
    I'm on duty right now...sitting in front of City Hall on my BlackBerry writing this message...WHAT YOU GONNA DO?????

later, i'm gonna go in front of your house and drop a deuce on your driveway! (((while on duty)))

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast