Finally - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally

Re: Finally

Well i guess he's going to have plenty of time on his hands between now and the start of his prison sentence. Better hide your wives gentleman, i hear there's a few left he hasn't had his way with yet. :wink:

Would someone please tell me where the heck was I.A. when all this fraud was taking place.

Blinders? Looking the other way? Was there something in it at the end for IA?

I hope not, but it makes me think Hmmmmm?

Cops buying several waterfront homes? Oh they must have won the powerball.

It kills me they walk around the station like nothing is wrong.

Wait until the all lose their jobs or got to prison which I hope not for their families

This should have never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Criminals among us
    Would someone please tell me where the heck was I.A. when all this fraud was taking place.

Blinders? Looking the other way? Was there something in it at the end for IA?

I hope not, but it makes me think Hmmmmm?

Cops buying several waterfront homes? Oh they must have won the powerball.

It kills me they walk around the station like nothing is wrong.

Wait until the all lose their jobs or got to prison which I hope not for their families

This should have never happened.
    The topic it was originally posted in has been deleted, but as someone else so eloquently said...

"Come on, incompetence and looking the other way is rampant in the Cape Coral Police Department. It's the glue that keeps it all together."

'nuff said

IA, are you kidding me, the person in charge of IA at the time this was all going down was to busy crying about a captains position. Do you think the person who was in IA actually cared about doing the right thing at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    IA, are you kidding me, the person in charge of IA at the time this was all going down was to busy crying about a captains position. Do you think the person who was in IA actually cared about doing the right thing at the time?
    I know I have only been here a short time but sounds like someone fail to their job in IA . Or did they ?

Who failed the Lt's test?

Maybe its time the SAO investigates IA or the lack of. Failure to investigate

From FDLE: http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/get ... ocess.aspx

Any officer who fails to comply with the requirements of Section 943.13 (4) or (7), F.S., by engaging in conduct that constitutes a felony or a serious misdemeanor involving perjury or false statement, or is not of "good moral character," as defined in Rule 11B-27.0011, F.A.C., is subject to disciplinary action.

Brenda,

Good luck in your job. John ****man was a guy that really enjoyed failing FTOs. It was a power trip for him. If he wasn't failing FTOs, he was playing solitaire on the computer. He was a terrible guy to work for and I learned nothing as a new officer on the night shift with him. I had to actually move shifts to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Maybe its time the SAO investigates IA or the lack of. Failure to investigate
    Can't use an outside agency to investigate someone who has connections with each of the other outside agencies, SAO, FDLE, etc., etc., etc. . . . Those two together have had one of these guys dead to rights and where did it go. The fat man uses his "Phone a Friend" lifeline to FDLE and a sexual abuse case gets swept under the carpet. Oh wait that was the third one, wasn't it. Using this lifeline gave him a trump card to do anything he wanted to do, until now when the feds have stepped in. He better use the card before Z1 resigns under the same disgrace as the kid.

But wait why would he resign, just like the kid said for months, he did nothing wrong . . . unless you count knowing about it since Friday the 13th last July. How many others knew and hid it too? How can a chief not know what is going on in his own department let alone his own loins? What's gonna happen to those who knew about this for 16 months and let a criminal carry a gun and a badge for so long? How come Gonzalo, Majuski, Murphy and O'Hara weren't afforded the same courtesies? How come they didn't get to drive unmarked Crown Vics around the city writing weight room training e-mails to everyone? Nope, no favoritism here. Nepotism didn't help anyone out here either did it?

Hope the command staff gets their lies straight now or maybe they can tell the truth for once. Maybe Sullivan as Mayor will be the best thing that happened to this great agency and get rid of the top heavy fat we've been carrying for years.

Maybe the last couple of people promoted to Captain will be terminated and this way the dead weight who just left IA and did nothing, will get what is coming to the newly ordained Captain.

We need to get rid of positions of at least one if not both deputy/assistant chiefs, at least 3-4 captains and two lieutanants. Almost $1 million in savings there. How many cops can we keep out there doing real police work instead of those concerned about parking infront of the west side door or an inoperable sallyport. Hey wait wasn't there a green mustang parked infront of it or in it for a calendar photo or two??? Oh wait there's always an exception to the rules if your in a position of power or are tight with someone.

Stay safe and watch your arses, it's gonna get pretty ugly before it gets better.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast