PCSO Relationship Affairs - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: PCSO Relationship Affairs

I can assure you, the agency and the supervisors know. Even if the "other person" seems to be confidential. The agency knows, every time. "Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead."--Benjamin Franklin. They may not tell you they know, but they know. When one person finds out, the entirety find out.

The agency knows who the females are that are prone to do it and they know who the males are who feed off of it. When they start seeing "trends", it's really not hard to put 2 and 2 together. Some of those who think they are so sly, untouchable, and can get away with anything... you might want to reconsider. Hope your spouse doesn't answer the phone when the informant calls!

Now, what you do off duty IS your business, BUT that alone does not keep a person from being heavily scrutinized in their off duty dealings discovered by supervisors or managers. When some supervisors/managers find out, the subordinate may have a tough row to "hoe" (no pun intended).

Stop thinking you are so sleek... we know who you are and what you are doing. ;-) Enjoy your 10-85 and leaving details early!! Muuaaahhh HHAaaaa haaa haaa haaaaaaaaa!!! :shock: :shock:

Re: PCSO Relationship Affairs

I do believe its time to stop acting like a teenager and put the big boy pants on. This ranting sounds like someone who recently lost a BF/GF, and does not have the self-confidence to move on with their life. It seems as if you are more concerned with the past, and what others are doing; instead of taking care of yourself (not healthy by the way).

It would also seem as if your research would be somewhat borderline STALKING in most states including FL. I would be interested to see how you came to your conclusion and developed these FACTS without following someone, taking pictures, or getting their home phone number (using agency computer/also a no no) illegally. It does seem that you either work here or used to by the comments you make, so I will assume you know there also rules for spreading rumors and using your agency computer for personal business “hope your spouse doesn’t answer the phone when the informant calls”.

I would hope this open admittance to violating the law (or suggestive admittance) would be your concern and not who’s getting some side action. I am sure while somewhat sad (if said person got caught and divorced); answering to possible criminal charges or a “Vatican Assassin Warlock” should be your concern (Unknown user)…. In closing, GET-A-LIFE people!!!!

Disregard my last, keep it up guys and gals, this is better then watching grey’s anatomy!!!! And if you have never seen the show, everyone sleeps with everyone. :evil: :roll:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456