Stay Away From Untouchables Motorcycle Club - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The last two posts show me why I am very happy with the MC brotherhood I chose to become a member of. Really the gentleman gave a very informative and educated feeling on why he feels a certain way about picking a club or making a club that fits you. . And you rip him for his grammar. And another down grades being in a club. You two are the reason why old timer LE like myself hate the new Breed of cops. Half of them are liberal pussies that watch to much tv and think they are real cops. To much of a ***** to stand up to a Perp as a man. Cause I might loose my job. How am I going to pay for my tampons for my bleeding *****. And for the big vagina that said clubs are gangs and we pussies. Well we were all apart of the biggest gang when we became members of all our depts years ago. Can’t of blue coast to coast. So when we see you guys destroying are depts. we stay amongst are own in our clubs that don’t want you.
    I can tell by your poor grammar that I hurt your feelings with that last one. If you’re going to pretend to be a new poster and secretly defend yourself, have your pregnant teenage granddaughter spell check it for you

Unregistered

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ;1471553
    The Untouchables are not a white cop Motorcycle Club, the by laws state no women......
    But if they accept gay men, are they not accepting women?

Hahahahahaha!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123