Stay Away From Untouchables Motorcycle Club
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stay Away From Untouchables Motorcycle Club

If you have read this Shootdr's remarks to others at the Manatee, Pinellas and Polk PD websites - you will quickly see why this MC group would be a bad choice. He appears to be nasty and dictatorial. Also this group is a 3 patch club and they do not allow motorcycles such as Honda's, Yamaha's etc. A Women LEO is not eligible to join although they share our blood loss every day in the field and they don't allow membership in other LE Clubs. What kind of an outlaw wanabe are these people. In fact, where do they come from - has anyone ever heard of them in Florida.

Re: Stay Away From Untouchables Motorcycle Club

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If you have read this Shootdr's remarks to others at the Manatee, Pinellas and Polk PD websites - you will quickly see why this MC group would be a bad choice. He appears to be nasty and dictatorial. Also this group is a 3 patch club and they do not allow motorcycles such as Honda's, Yamaha's etc. A Women LEO is not eligible to join although they share our blood loss every day in the field and they don't allow membership in other LE Clubs. What kind of an outlaw wanabe are these people. In fact, where do they come from - has anyone ever heard of them in Florida.

sounds like someone is crying because they got rejected.

has anyone ever heard of them in Florida.
    I guess not. That's why he's posting on many message boards begging for members. But none seem to be taking him up on his offer. At least not publicly. All responses are negative towards him.

has anyone ever heard of them in Florida.
    I guess not. That's why he's posting on many message boards begging for members. But none seem to be taking him up on his offer. At least not publicly. All responses are negative towards him.

I would assume most of the "negative" responses he is getting are all from the same person. You sound like a creepy stalker bro, you might want to ease up on that.
    Get over it, you got rejected. Go start your own club. You can have all the gays, women and minorities you want.

I personally met with ShootDr after seeing the post about the Untouchables and had lunch with him last week and joined him on a ride to the Sgt. Ron Harrison Memorial ride. The Untouchables are a little different from other LEO clubs, use this example...Tampa PD has approx 1000 employees, out of those 1000 employees, do you hang out with or want to socialize with all of them off duty, or actually like or get along with all of them enough to want to be friends outside of the dept. Of course not, that is evident here on LEO AFFAIRS with all the brow beating that goes on. You have the close group of people you socialize with outside the dept and you choose to hang out with whom ever you want to. Now if you were forced to hang out with people you didnt get along with, would you enjoy yourself. Its not about the blood loss we share...the job is the job...there are alot of people at the dept I am cordual to and those I am very tight with, but when it comes to the job, I would back up every officer any time any place....but when it comes to personalities there are officers, detectives, sgts ect that I get along with socially and dont do any activities with them off duty...doesnt mean I dont like them, doesnt make me a bad person, but at work, we work together under the oath of the office, whether you like the person or not, its our job to back each other up and make sure each of us comes home after the shift...The Untouchables is a MC club that because of the By Laws originated by the Mother Chapter in Gary Indiana, chooses who they want to be apart of their club, its about personalities, not about the badge, just because you carry the badge doesnt mean your gonna be beer drinking buddies with all LEO's active or retired. It just doesnt work that way....The badge is just a requirement to be a member as well as an American made motorcycle. Its a requirement, if you dont meet the requirements or like the rules then just dont affiliate yourself or get an American made motorcylce. If they allowed every person with a badge fill out an application to be a member then your allowing personalities that might not get along, and no one wants drama within the club...There is enough drama at work so lets leave it where it belongs...at work. There are lots of clubs, not just motorcycle clubs that have requirements, if you dont meet the requirements then dont join the club, its no different then when you applied for the job as a police officer, there are requiremtents, if you dont meet them then you cant be a candidate. The Untouchables don't discriminate, any race, religion, sexuality can apply or prospect, the bylaws state no women, thats from the Mother Chapter and they have been adapted over the years. If you meet the requirements to become a member it still doesnt mean your gonna make it thru the Prospecting Phase, its just like the Field Training Program, if you dont make it your out. The Untouchables work along the same lines. They have 30 members per State and only One Chapter per State because they want the best of the best that they get along with and want to hang out with. Doesnt mean that the other LEO Clubs are not up to par, its just that they want to be different, its easier to control a membership of 30 and a Chapter of One per State where everyone knows everyone, and personalities click then to have a club with unlimited membership numbers and not know all the the members of the club. I have friends that are apart of the Blue Knights, The Iron Pigs, ect...we are all here and do the same purpose, which is to support The Cause, and keep the memories of our fallen commerades living on. Doesnt matter which club you belong to. At the memorial ride this past weekend there were over 500 motorcycles and about a dozen of different motorcycle clubs, some not even LEO clubs and there was unity among the group. So to the person who is bashing The Untouchables, you have no idea what you are talking about. If this club doesnt meet your requirements start your own club and set your own guidelines for membership and become part of the answer not the problems your trying to start.

One down, 29 to go. Best of luck.

By the way as for the 3 patch comment ...well
    there are a few one patch and two patch Outlaw MC clubs.
    Its not the amount of patches on a vest, its the meaning behind them. What did you do the last two weekends beside attack something you know little or have no knowledge of, as for us we rode to support two area fallen Brothers. (TPD & HCSO)

I know there are some people currently trying to change it, BUT this is still America. If you want to join the club you can try, if you don't then don't. I can't join the girlscouts so should I go around trying to bring them down ?

Quote Originally Posted by anamerican

I know there are some people currently trying to change it, BUT this is still America. If you want to join the club you can try, if you don't then don't. I can't join the girlscouts so should I go around trying to bring them down ?
    If the Girl Scouts came on here with the same elitist/sexist attitude, they would probably be treated the same way. But they didn't :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by anamerican

If the Girl Scouts came on here with the same elitist/sexist attitude, they would probably be treated the same way. But they didn't :snicker:
    anyone else see the irony here?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast