Holiday Pay
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Pay

Unregistered

Holiday Pay

So the City is supposedly preparing for a budget shortfall this year. The latest violation the Chief did to the contract is force every Detective to only work three days this week so they would not get paid for the Holiday on Friday. Even if Friday is their regular day off, they have to flex it. No one is to get paid for the holiday unless you are on Patrol. That’s some bs! PBA, where are you at on this one??!

Unregistered
    Fake news. Go away.

Unregistered
    The PBA is aware and addressing the issue, stay well!

Unregistered
    Other Departments around the country are getting paid extra for having to deal with COVID-19 BS. We can’t even get paid what’s owed to us contractually.

Unregistered
    Troops get taken care of when there is real leadership in place. I haven’t seen real leadership in this place for a number of years.

Unregistered
    Social & Diversity is our strength promotions are going to be our downfall. It’s happening to departments all over the country.

Unregistered
    Keep working those cases and making the dots disappear they realllly value our hard work.....

Unregistered
    Give me my F’in money you b@st@rds!

Unregistered
    Mayor Castor has more important things to worry about like saving the city from COVID-19 by hosting a Virtual Dance Party. Quit being selfish and donate your holiday pay to throwing more parties!

Unregistered
    Interesting email just put out by Darla about needing people to come forward and complain. Well, if we had a PBA President that didn’t throw the member under the bus when the Chief asks who made the complaint, more members would feel more comfortable stepping up. Just ask anyone who was on the Staff call last week. She quickly threw that Sgt under the bus...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast