Stay Away From Untouchables Motorcycle Club - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Stay Away From Untouchables Motorcycle Club

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If you have read this Shootdr's remarks to others at the Manatee, Pinellas and Polk PD websites - you will quickly see why this MC group would be a bad choice. He appears to be nasty and dictatorial. Also this group is a 3 patch club and they do not allow motorcycles such as Honda's, Yamaha's etc. A Women LEO is not eligible to join although they share our blood loss every day in the field and they don't allow membership in other LE Clubs. What kind of an outlaw wanabe are these people. In fact, where do they come from - has anyone ever heard of them in Florida.
    Finally theres an organiztion for just white cops that does not allow slit tails, negroes and gay cops who ride rice burners. The untouchables is a law enforcement club that only allows real cops and not token quota members that agencies are mandated to hire.

If you have read this Shootdr's remarks to others at the Manatee, Pinellas and Polk PD websites - you will quickly see why this MC group would be a bad choice. He appears to be nasty and dictatorial. Also this group is a 3 patch club and they do not allow motorcycles such as Honda's, Yamaha's etc. A Women LEO is not eligible to join although they share our blood loss every day in the field and they don't allow membership in other LE Clubs. What kind of an outlaw wanabe are these people. In fact, where do they come from - has anyone ever heard of them in Florida.
    Finally theres an organiztion for just white cops that does not allow slit tails, negroes and gay cops who ride rice burners. The untouchables is a law enforcement club that only allows real cops and not token quota members that agencies are mandated to hire.

Anyone else see the irony in this comment? This is the America the so called "people" are trying to change. Hopefully they succeed. Comments like this take this country back sixty years.

TROLL ALERT...............the above is a good reason why this should be a LEO only site

Where the hell did you come up with this statement. The Untouchables are not a white cop Motorcycle Club, the by laws state no women and you must ride and American Motorcycle. There is a prospect period for those who want to join the club, if you meet the criteria of the club, ie: an American Motorcycle, active or retired LEO's no where does it state anything about any race, religion or sexuality. If you are accepted after the prospect phase, (basically the Field Training Program) you are accepted because of your personality and how you get along with the other members. Not the color of your skin or sexuality. The club doesnt want anyone who is gonna cause drama or controversy. Its a club of Unity and Brotherhood, not the Aryan Nation.

Tony e

Retired NYPD OFF

Iam not a member or know any of the members with that said, Is the clubs rules and bylaws nobody that is an outsider has the rights to criticize the rules of a particular MC club. If you are looking to join a club and the rules are not for you move on. Why question their bylaws. I am a retired NYPD OFF and your negative statement about something you have little or no knowledge off is disturbing. That is why MC clubs are selective in membership, to avoid future members like you to bring down the moral or start controversy among the Members
    I been riding since 1980 and been around the Motocycle culture for quite a while, with no Disrespect intended but after Reading all the negative statements you stated about the untouchables MC club I think you will never be happy with the bylaws of any other MC club. Take some time and come up with your own bylaws your back patch and membership requirements and put it out there, Iam sure you find some one to ride happily ever after with. A piece of advice make sure you put LE patch on the your back rocker to avoid any controversy with any 1% club in your area. Ride safe and hope you find some one to ride with.
    PS. I am the type who Really post coments but some one has to send you in the right direction with a reality check. PEACE Brother

Unregistered
    Thanks for resurrecting a decade old thread...

Unregistered
    This is another example of radical left wingers trying to engineer society to conform to their standards. If a club wants males only thats their right. If they want females only thats also their right. To blast them is ridiculous. If they want american made motorcycles only thats okay too. The funny part about that though is Honda motorcycles are made in the usa and have more US manufactured parts than Harley Davidson does. I'm not saying The Untouchables are smart or educated but they are not wrong for having their policies.

Unregistered
    Only cowards and sissies join MC gangs. Makes them feel tough when they have a big mob.

Unregistered

Duhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Tony e View Post
    Iam not a member or know any of the members with that said, Is the clubs rules and bylaws nobody that is an outsider has the rights to criticize the rules of a particular MC club. If you are looking to join a club and the rules are not for you move on. Why question their bylaws. I am a retired NYPD OFF and your negative statement about something you have little or no knowledge off is disturbing. That is why MC clubs are selective in membership, to avoid future members like you to bring down the moral or start controversy among the Members
    I been riding since 1980 and been around the Motocycle culture for quite a while, with no Disrespect intended but after Reading all the negative statements you stated about the untouchables MC club I think you will never be happy with the bylaws of any other MC club. Take some time and come up with your own bylaws your back patch and membership requirements and put it out there, Iam sure you find some one to ride happily ever after with. A piece of advice make sure you put LE patch on the your back rocker to avoid any controversy with any 1% club in your area. Ride safe and hope you find some one to ride with.
    PS. I am the type who Really post coments but some one has to send you in the right direction with a reality check. PEACE Brother

You were a cop...? That is some of the worst grammar and spelling I have seen. I bet your reports were just fantastic.

Unregistered

Wow

The last two posts show me why I am very happy with the MC brotherhood I chose to become a member of. Really the gentleman gave a very informative and educated feeling on why he feels a certain way about picking a club or making a club that fits you. . And you rip him for his grammar. And another down grades being in a club. You two are the reason why old timer LE like myself hate the new Breed of cops. Half of them are liberal pussies that watch to much tv and think they are real cops. To much of a ***** to stand up to a Perp as a man. Cause I might loose my job. How am I going to pay for my tampons for my bleeding *****. And for the big vagina that said clubs are gangs and we pussies. Well we were all apart of the biggest gang when we became members of all our depts years ago. Can’t of blue coast to coast. So when we see you guys destroying are depts. we stay amongst are own in our clubs that don’t want you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast