New Sweetwater Police Miranda Rights

New Sweetwater Police Miranda Rights

Subject: I know my rights, I'm a Criminal Justice Major at F.I.U. You can't talk to me like that.
    Officer: You have rights in the United States but do you know your rights in the International Rupublic of Sweetwater?
    Subject: Huh?
    Officer: You have the right to swing first. However, If you choose to swing first, any move you make, can and will be used as an excuse to beat the shit out of you. You have the right to have a Doctor or a Priest present. If you can not afford a Doctor or your not presently attending a church, we will transport you to Ward D, where youcan visit the Chapel after you receive free treatment for your injurries. Do you understand your rights?
    Subject: OMG!
    Officer: Prepare to defend yourself!

Re: New Sweetwater Police Miranda Rights

i second that.................................... :evil:

OK , IM GONNA PRINT THE NEW MIRANDA RIGHTS.....EVERYONE WILL HAVE A COPY IN THEIR BOX IN THE MORNING.................

I am not a police oficer. I am a citizen. I do not live in Sweetwater but I live close by and I commute through Sweetwater almost every day. I can't believe what I am reading here. You guys have no ounce of dignity. The Miranda Rights were implemented to help protect us (Citizens) from the wrong-doing of police officers. And you guys make a mockery of the Miranda Rights! You guys are a bunch of savages in uniform. Not one of you guys have any ounce of respect for citizens. Well I got news for any one of you clowns, you try that revised "Sweetwater" Miranda Rights with me and I"ll have you recorded, sent to the media, and I'll have any one of you crocked cops arrested. Try that stuff with me tough guys I dare you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love it................The Miranda rights are a joke forced upon law abiding citizens by a bunch of pinco liberal Democrats.

Right on Sweetwater.............. MPD loves you cats.

WHY ARE PEOPLE ALWAYS CALLING US CORRUPT AND CROOKS AND YADDA YADDA YADDA….. HUMMM…. FOR AN AGENCY WITH OVER 60 PERSONAL SWORN FULL TIME AND PART TIME… WE HAVE YET INDICTED OR ARRESTED ANYONE OF OUR OWN IN THE PAST 5 TO 6 YEARS. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LONGER IF SOME WEREN’T WRONGFULLY ACCUSED .….LOOK AT ALL THE DEPARTMENTS AROUND THE COUNTY A GOOD MAJORITY OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS UNIT ARE BUSY…
    WE DON’T STEAL, WE DON’T SELL DRUGS, WE DON’T ASSOCIATE OURSELVES WITH CRIMINALS, WE ARE NOT THIEVES ..WE DO THOUGH “ DON’T GIVE A $HIT, AND ARE TOUGH ON A$$HOLES, AND WISE GUYS… SO DOSE THIS REALLY MAKE US BAD? IF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM WAS BETTER WE WOULDN’T HAVE TO WORK SO HARD…SO MR. WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS ….YOUR MORE THEN WELCOME TO PASS BY SWEETWATER, YOUR MORE THEN WELCOME TO DRIVE THREW “OUR CITY”…BUT KEEP IN MIND ITS “OUR CITY, OUR RULES” IF YOU ACT UP, YOU JUST MIGHT END UP …WELL I GUESS YOU GET THE HINT… :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guess Who?
    Subject: I know my rights, I'm a Criminal Justice Major at F.I.U. You can't talk to me like that.
    Officer: You have rights in the United States but do you know your rights in the International Rupublic of Sweetwater?
    Subject: Huh?
    Officer: You have the right to swing first. However, If you choose to swing first, any move you make, can and will be used as an excuse to beat the shizzat out of you. You have the right to have a Doctor or a Priest present. If you can not afford a Doctor or your not presently attending a church, we will transport you to Ward D, where youcan visit the Chapel after you receive free treatment for your injurries. Do you understand your rights?
    Subject: OMG!
    Officer: Prepare to defend yourself!
    You also have the privilege of getting your butt kicked by the Honorable Mayor of Sweetwater.

Quote Originally Posted by average citizen
    I am not a police oficer. I am a citizen. I do not live in Sweetwater but I live close by and I commute through Sweetwater almost every day. I can't believe what I am reading here. You guys have no ounce of dignity. The Miranda Rights were implemented to help protect us (Citizens) from the wrong-doing of police officers. And you guys make a mockery of the Miranda Rights! You guys are a bunch of savages in uniform. Not one of you guys have any ounce of respect for citizens. Well I got news for any one of you clowns, you try that revised "Sweetwater" Miranda Rights with me and I"ll have you recorded, sent to the media, and I'll have any one of you crocked cops arrested. Try that stuff with me tough guys I dare you!
    Dude RELAX this is a joke. Can't you tell this is a joke?
    If a Sweetwater officer or any other police officer does this to a citizen, the odds are that the officer will lose his/her job and the citizen will come out winning in the end...

This is a joke like all other posts in this forum it's just to make fun and criticize others.

RELAX... Chant the Mantra.... OMMMMMMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by average citizen
    Dude, those "rights" as listed were not created by anyone in Sweetwater. That list has been around as the "Revised Miranda Rights" for as long as the actual ones. It's a joke, and I don't know anyone who would actually say something like that to anyone.

By the way, I don't work for Sweetwater, but I've worked with them, and know plenty of them. They constantly get a bad rap by people who don't know enough about them. They aren't perfect, but they take care of business as needed, and look out for each other more than any other PD I know. Nowadays, in a world where officers screw each other over for a shot at advancement, they actually take the ideal of "brothers in blue" and live it. It isn't to cover things up, either; they understand the true meaning of it, and they uphold it.