WOW!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW!!

WOW!!

So when is the public going to find out that the hero captain over investigations (R.R.) and his newly promoted follower (Lt. M.N.) went to pick up the new airboat from the factory and SUNK it. That's right sportsfans they SUNK a brand spanking new $50,000 + dollar airboat before it even made it back to Perry. For some reason there is this giant hush hush going on to the point employees have been told not to talk about it...My understanding is that the company renewed it back to original condition but however the Sheriffs Office now has a brand new boat that has been SUNK. Wow way to go Snipers...oh and how about reimbursing the department for the cell phones you ruined and is this going to go before the accident review board like the last sunken airboat did?Just Wondering

Re: WOW!!

I believe there should be some sort of report made? Not sure they can hide it from a public records request! Call the mullet wrapper and lets get a scope on it. Post it on Taylorcountytalk forum.

Thats funny right there. Almost as funny as the drag race at the airport he took part in.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I believe there should be some sort of report made? Not sure they can hide it from a public records request! Call the mullet wrapper and lets get a scope on it. Post it on Taylorcountytalk forum.

Thats funny right there. Almost as funny as the drag race at the airport he took part in.

Thanks for the flashback. I had all but forgotten the legendary drag races... lmfao..... Using Ch3 to start the races was priceless.

Why does Perry even have a police department? With all the murders and crime in your small town, you guys must not do anything. I never see patrol cars when I drive through. I only have once, when like 5 of you were on a traffic detail....

They need to hire some competent folks to run your PD. Maybe some folks not afraid of bad guys or smart enough to out wit the crack heads.

I drive a big truck from Tampa to Tallahassee almost every night and listen to LE/FR along the way (via my scanner, which is legal for me to do so since I'm licensed by the FCC). I like to know if there's somethin' bad headed my way, and if an LEO gets in a bad situation, I say a prayer for them.

Anyways, every time a call for a drunk driver or a prowler goes out, 9 times out of 10, Perry PD/Taylor SO gets their perp. Don't know why Nature Coast feels this way, but even a casual observer can see that he/she is wrong concerning his last statement.

Do wish that PPD would invest a little more time into patroling the 'hood on the NW side of town. Even from just driving down the main drag (US19), the drug deals (and other nonsense) are painfully obvious every night.

PPD/TCSO, thanks for what you do, and thanks for reading.

I drive a big truck from Tampa to Tallahassee almost every night and listen to LE/FR along the way (via my scanner, which is legal for me to do so since I'm licensed by the FCC). I like to know if there's somethin' bad headed my way, and if an LEO gets in a bad situation, I say a prayer for them.

Anyways, every time a call for a drunk driver or a prowler goes out, 9 times out of 10, Perry PD/Taylor SO gets their perp. Don't know why Nature Coast feels this way, but even a casual observer can see that he/she is wrong concerning his last statement.

Do wish that PPD would invest a little more time into patroling the 'hood on the NW side of town. Even from just driving down the main drag (US19), the drug deals (and other nonsense) are painfully obvious every night.

Hopefully our new radio system will be up and running soon. It'll be fully encrypted so enjoy your scanner or licensed radio listening while you can. And to all those busy bodies around town no more gossip for you!

Quote Originally Posted by K-9 Police

Hopefully our new radio system will be up and running soon. It'll be fully encrypted so enjoy your scanner or licensed radio listening while you can. And to all those busy bodies around town no more gossip for you!

I don't need a scanner to see you parked at your girlfriends house in the middle of the night while you're on duty.

We call that takin our lunch break, no matter where I take it or what I do while I'm taken it.

If ya don't like that, make the call next time ya roll up on it.

How bout signing your post busy body................................

We call that takin our lunch break, no matter where I take it or what I do while I'm taken it.

Maybe you can answer the question about why drug arrests are down. It seems no one else in the department will.

Maybe you can answer the question about why drug arrests are down. It seems no one else in the department will.

Arrests are down because the drug dealers are paying the cops more....duh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast