Gray-Legged Cry babies - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Gray-Legged Cry babies

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by over 6feet
    Quote Originally Posted by "You-Cant-Teach":290afx60
    Quote Originally Posted by WATCHNLEARN
    Now that the South end of the state is totally in the hands (OMG) of gray legs, what the f**k are you saltwater babies going to ***** about now when things do not go your way ?? I can hardly wait to see what moronic stupid ass things we will have to endure. The best part is the a**holes who always run their stupid-ass mouthes are ****ed as it is their own doing them now. -Can not wait to see what great changes Col. Jim B. and Lt. Col. Adams will inflict on us. Neither know anything about the inland side of the agency and neither are smart enough to ask someone who does. You fu**ing jack a**es, please stay tuned and watch and listen.

hey Napoleon....settle down there, little guy. No need to get your panties all in a bunch....Not sure what animosity you have towards the "saltwater babies" but you're the one who sounds like a crying little ***** right now.
    I've been listening for years how terrible the Command Staff was with their "old GFC" ways. I've watched you pound your highchairs with your little spoons everytime something happened that you all did not agree with. Now it is going to be our turn. Keep reading you little gray a** wipe, you might learn something.
    I've watched you pound your highchairs with your little spoons everytime something happened that you all did not agree with.

Thought I was going to pee myself laughing at that one. Soooo true, who are they (the little Grey Ones) goin' to blame now! THANKS!!

That is one of the funniest statements I have ever read on this site. True and funny!!! Thanks.[/quote:290afx60]

Grey legs? Is that a reference to the Outlaw Josie Wales movie where the bad guys were called red legs?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Grey legs? Is that a reference to the Outlaw Josie Wales movie where the bad guys were called red legs?
    Good guess, but no. You see kids, the "grey legs" comment references the now defuct Florida Marine Patrol. The FMP wore grey uniforms.

Good guess, but no. You see kids, the "grey legs" comment references the now defuct Florida Marine Patrol. The FMP wore grey uniforms.
    What it comes back to is some inland rednecks vision of what Florida is now. He bases this on some old movies where the Yankee soldiers were called Red legs due to the stripe on their breeches. He relates more to the outlaw rebel image than he ever would a lawman. What the old timer (who's most likely less than 60 YOA) won't accept is that the old Florida he was too young to remember in the first place is long gone.

Maybe with the new leadership we will no longer have to do landowner contacts and be their little security guards. Maybe we'll stop sending up the helicopter and using a squad of officers just to catch that ranchers foreman taking a deer at night and then writing him an NTA because we don't want to offend the rancher. Just maybe.

What it comes back to is some inland rednecks vision of what Florida is now. He bases this on some old movies where the Yankee soldiers were called Red legs due to the stripe on their breeches. He relates more to the outlaw rebel image than he ever would a lawman. What the old timer (who's most likely less than 60 YOA) won't accept is that the old Florida he was too young to remember in the first place is long gone.

Maybe with the new leadership we will no longer have to do landowner contacts and be their little security guards. Maybe we'll stop sending up the helicopter and using a squad of officers just to catch that ranchers foreman taking a deer at night and then writing him an NTA because we don't want to offend the rancher. Just maybe.
    I see. There is the paradox. You dream of a professional law enforcement agency devoid of political meddling. Your dream will never be realized because Florida law enforcement is build on "political meddling." Those with influence get what they want. The general population has no interest in how or why you exsist. We continue to do their bidding and the hope that dreams will be realized remains just that - a dream. It is the same in every state agency. The degree of political influence changes with phases of the moon.

If you think things are going change operationally that much, you're smoking crack. As to politics in Law Enforcement, ask some or your honest old-time buddies about the Florida Marine Patrol. There was NOBODY more political , I mean NOBODY! Sorry to pop your little bubble.

It really doesn't matter which state agency you work for. They are all politically motivated and centered. That is why they exsist. There is no other need. They and you are nothing more than "tools for the Man."

You are debating with yourself on the issue of which agency is subject to the most political influence. The FMP was one of the first to go. It won't be the last. If the general public had any interest in the matter, you would see a vastly different picture of Florida law enforcement.

[quote=over 6feet]
    Quote Originally Posted by "You-Cant-Teach":288pqz7n
    Now that the South end of the state is totally in the hands (OMG) of gray legs, what the f**k are you saltwater babies going to ***** about now when things do not go your way ?? I can hardly wait to see what moronic stupid ass things we will have to endure. The best part is the a**holes who always run their stupid-ass mouthes are ****ed as it is their own doing them now. -Can not wait to see what great changes Col. Jim B. and Lt. Col. Adams will inflict on us. Neither know anything about the inland side of the agency and neither are smart enough to ask someone who does. You fu**ing jack a**es, please stay tuned and watch and listen.

hey Napoleon....settle down there, little guy. No need to get your panties all in a bunch....Not sure what animosity you have towards the "saltwater babies" but you're the one who sounds like a crying little ***** right now.
    I've been listening for years how terrible the Command Staff was with their "old GFC" ways. I've watched you pound your highchairs with your little spoons everytime something happened that you all did not agree with. Now it is going to be our turn. Keep reading you little gray a** wipe, you might learn something.[/quote:288pqz7n]

December 2009 and still waiting for some great (gray) change!! All I hear is crickets........

[quote=WATCHNLEARN]
    Quote Originally Posted by over 6feet
    Quote Originally Posted by "You-Cant-Teach":xswuz5wq

I've been listening for years how terrible the Command Staff was with their "old GFC" ways. I've watched you pound your highchairs with your little spoons everytime something happened that you all did not agree with. Now it is going to be our turn. Keep reading you little gray a** wipe, you might learn something.
    December 2009 and still waiting for some great (gray) change!! All I hear is crickets........[/quote:xswuz5wq]
    OK- Jan.2010 where are the great changes ??

Don't hold your breath. It's a lot easier to be a lazy redneck than a proactive law enforcement officer.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast