Gray-Legged Cry babies
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Gray-Legged Cry babies

Now that the South end of the state is totally in the hands (OMG) of gray legs, what the f**k are you saltwater babies going to ***** about now when things do not go your way ?? I can hardly wait to see what moronic stupid ass things we will have to endure. The best part is the a**holes who always run their stupid-ass mouthes are ****ed as it is their own doing them now. -Can not wait to see what great changes Col. Jim B. and Lt. Col. Adams will inflict on us. Neither know anything about the inland side of the agency and neither are smart enough to ask someone who does. You fu**ing jack a**es, please stay tuned and watch and listen.

Re: Gray-Legged Cry babies

i am sure you will get to keep your cowboy hat :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Bro, they do look good. Did JJ do that on her own?? Hope she gives us back our Stetsons.

Bro, they do look good. Did JJ do that on her own?? Hope she gives us back our Stetsons.
    yes she did

Quote Originally Posted by WATCHNLEARN
    Now that the South end of the state is totally in the hands (OMG) of gray legs, what the f**k are you saltwater babies going to ***** about now when things do not go your way ?? I can hardly wait to see what moronic stupid ass things we will have to endure. The best part is the a**holes who always run their stupid-ass mouthes are ****ed as it is their own doing them now. -Can not wait to see what great changes Col. Jim B. and Lt. Col. Adams will inflict on us. Neither know anything about the inland side of the agency and neither are smart enough to ask someone who does. You fu**ing jack a**es, please stay tuned and watch and listen.
    I see we have our own stupid little teenagers

yes she did
    Thank you sir. Man would it be great to wear that Stetson again. :cop: :cop:

last time i checked we are all wearing green pants with a brown stripe. you need to keep your past but remember that since 1999 there has been only one agency.

hey Napoleon....settle down there, little guy. No need to get your panties all in a bunch....Not sure what animosity you have towards the "saltwater babies" but you're the one who sounds like a crying little ***** right now.

Quote Originally Posted by You-Cant-Teach

hey Napoleon....settle down there, little guy. No need to get your panties all in a bunch....Not sure what animosity you have towards the "saltwater babies" but you're the one who sounds like a crying little ***** right now.
    I've been listening for years how terrible the Command Staff was with their "old GFC" ways. I've watched you pound your highchairs with your little spoons everytime something happened that you all did not agree with. Now it is going to be our turn. Keep reading you little gray a** wipe, you might learn something.

[quote=over 6feet]
    Quote Originally Posted by "You-Cant-Teach":31q5myug

I've been listening for years how terrible the Command Staff was with their "old GFC" ways. I've watched you pound your highchairs with your little spoons everytime something happened that you all did not agree with. Now it is going to be our turn. Keep reading you little gray a** wipe, you might learn something.[/quote:31q5myug]

I've watched you pound your highchairs with your little spoons everytime something happened that you all did not agree with.

That is one of the funniest statements I have ever read on this site. True and funny!!! Thanks.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast