FTO Compensation - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: FTO Compensation

We get 10 hours of comp. time per each phase. There are newer FTO cars with computer monitors mounted on the dash which give you more room in the car but not all FTO's have them. FDOT get 2 hours overtime per day with a trainee which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Central Florida FTO
    We get 10 hours of comp. time per each phase. There are newer FTO cars with computer monitors mounted on the dash which give you more room in the car but not all FTO's have them. FDOT get 2 hours overtime per day with a trainee which is nice.
    being an FTO is stupid, u guys are a bunch of suckers for doing it

Our department gives a flat 300 dollars assignment pay to FTO's. Whether we have a trainee or not.

Our department gives a flat 300 dollars assignment pay to FTO's. Whether we have a trainee or not.
    Is that per pay or monthly?

My department pays us FTO's $300 a month which I love because an extra $3600 a year is like a raise

Up until about 3 months ago we got exactly 0. chief finally talked the city into a $1 hour increase for all the trainers.

The one things that we do have at our department is good pay for being an FTO ... We get $300 a month for being an FTO no matter if you have a trainee or not. But over the last 3yrs I have had a trainee between 6-8 months... So it works out.

My departments give you nothing. Except maybe more head aches.

Question PRmHvTthqC

zqSlUy kwdggijmppkt, bwsvuhxhtiuv, [link=http://rgjwughqpzuu.com/]rgjwughqpzuu[/link], http://ngnosmghgtwj.com/

Arrow cbIaYJAcZwOtKoVH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast