Strange Deputy (Insalaca) ??spelling?? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Strange Deputy (Insalaca) ??spelling??

Charles - good to hear from you bro. Keep it real cuz.

the "no contact" order filed by the idiots wife was dismissed.
    i guess this psycho is still in denial, and/or believing his own lies.
    i know his ex through a friend and Insalaca is the one with a restraining order on him for what he did to this girl.
    he was fired because of an i.a investigation that came up proving he used pbso resources for personal stalking use, after he was already on probation and having to sing his weapon in/out
    if anyone believes a word he says they are just as stupid as he is.
    i work for pbso and we are better off without him.

So the Deputy is gone, but the discussion continues, to what end?
    Are we to bash this guy now that he is gone. He is supposed to be terminated and is!
    You guys are beating a dead horse.

This dude used to work as a jailer at BSO. He thought he was in the "Cobra Kai" from The Karate Kid. He was weak.

"Friend", if you are going to post my name at least have the balls to post your own!

there is no way anyone hired this guy as a deputy. For one, he cant even carry a weapon outside of the job, and 2.. hes off his rocker...no one makes a habit of hiring people who have been baker acted. hes a liability. and "friend" is obviously him. no one in their right mind would believe the lies this guy has told enough to repeat them with such certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    How many "girlfriends" did this guy have on the side? Or at least claim to? Wonder how his family looks at him now? I know I would never be able to face my family if these things happened to me! Although, I would never do these things to my family!!!!
    he convinced his family that he was the victim somehow. he is a manipulator and should be locked up. god knows what he will do next.

Quote Originally Posted by yeah right
    Wait a minute. What kind of wipe your A$$ forum is this? Give me a tissue please. Is it possible this was all of his own creation and that he is not a victim of circumstance? Keep your affairs in order and you'll do just fine. Go around acting arrogantly with out a thought for others or the consequences and you'll be in the same boat. He made his own bed, now he can sleep in it.
    HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING WAS WRONG AND GOT PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY. HE SHOULD BE LUCKY HE KEPT HIS JOB AS LONG AS HE DID.HE STILL HASNT LEARNED OR ACCEPTED HIS MISTAKES AND WRONGDOINGS. HE LIED TO EVERYONE INVOLVED AND HURT A LOT OF PEOPLE AND DESERVED EVERYTHING HE GOT AND MORE. SOME OF YOU SAY TO GIVE THE GUY A BREAK AND STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT HIM BUT WHO DID HE GIVE A BREAK?? NO ONE. WHO WAS HE THINKING OF WHEN HE SET OUT TO MAKE SOMEONE ELSES LIFE A LIVING HELL THAT DID NOTHING WRONG?? HIMSELF. HE WILL NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE THE TERRIBLE THINGS HE DID AND WILL NEVER FEEL ONE OUNCE OF REMORSE FOR WHAT HE DID SO NO ONE SHOULD FEEL SORRY FOR THIS GUY. HE IS NOT THE VICTIM HE IS A MONSTER AND I FEEL SORRY FOR HIS FAMILY TO HAVE TO LIVE THEIR LIVES BEING DECEIVED BY A PATHOLOGICAL PSYCHO. HE MAY HAVE SOME PEOPLE CONVINCED OF HIS LIES BUT I HOPE HE GOES TO BED EVERY NIGHT AND KNOWS WHAT A LYING COWARD LOWLIFE SCUMBAG PIECE OF SHIT HE IS ON THE INSIDE.

I'm glad that you held back on your personal feelings here!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456