Curious
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curious

Curious

What's up with Carmona? What do you all think about him?

Re: Curious

MONA IS QRU.....COMES IN DOSE HIS TIME AND BACKS UP HIS BOYS.....DONT EVEN COME AROUND HERE STARTING UP SOME $HIT....

DONT GET MAD BECAUSE YOU NEVER WAS INVITED TO THE BURNED BBQ...LMAO

SICK SLICK TOP CREW , YOU KNOW WHO I AM...

don't know what your talking about. Not coming in here to talk $hit. He's cool peeps......I know some people might not like him but thats all jealously. I've never had any problems with him he's always been there for a ***** when you need help.

He's good people and a cops cop!

I want to thank those who name me and dont need to ask who i am!!! but as far as the slickky slick....qru

For those who want to know who i am, look for me... Mondays and Wednesdays... if thats not easy enough 8:30 pm meet at the overflow lot on my duty days.

and since i'm here... let me make something clear to everyone, i am a cops cop----- blue all the way through.... if i dont like you, i've already told you. i will back everyone regardless of the call, so call for a 15, i will be there like if it was a 3-15... i might not know alot or maybe even nothing compared to some , but i'll give you the little i have for free and never throw it back in your face like some.

what truely needs to happen at all levels and at all departments is UNITY. people need to realize the we are the best of the best. act accordingly and enjoy this opportunity to do the best we can, while putting all other personal issues aside. this is the best job in the world that i would even do it for FREE... would you?

the one and only (you chose --infamous or famous) which ever you want to make me!!!

Carmona
    or

Sweetwater 902...!

Exclamation Re: Curious

Okay Mr Carmona be there manana @ 8:30 sharp. Haha !=)

The tat story hilarious!

No beef No beef. Don't want people getting all Psycho.

You know me I'm the nicest person... I have love for the :cop: :cop: :cop: !

See you Feo!

By the way since I never see you or talk to you.... happy early B-day!

Well said 902. and as far as uniting goes, continue to lead by example. Any man who puts on a uniform and places his life and his families well being on the line, should not be spoken about negatively. UNITE GOD DAAMMIT!

SINCE YOU ASKED,LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHIG ABOUT CARMONA; NOT ONLY THAT HE IS A HELL OF A COP, BUT ALSO A HELL OF A FRIEND. IF YOU ARE A COP, HE IS THE OFFICER YOU ARE GOING TO WISH YOU HAVE NEXT TO YOU WHEN YOU ARE CALLING FOR A 3/15 EITHER BECAUSE YOU ARE GETTING SHOT AT OR BECAUSE YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR YOUR LIFE; LUCKY YOU; MOST LIKELY WHEN THAT DAY COMES AROUND, REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HIM; HE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU; NEXT TO YOU, EXPOSING HIS LIFE TO SAVE YOURS;TRUE BLUE; BLUE ALL THE WAY WITHOUT HESITATION, NOT RUNNING BUT FLYING JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE OF US AND JUST BECAUSE THATS THE KIND OF MAN THAT HE IS. PROUD OF YOU 902; KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, I WORK WITH YOU AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT I SEEN HOW PEOPLE AND CRIMINALS HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR YOU, AND THEY DONT RESPECT YOU FOR JUST THE UNIFORM THAT YOU WEARS BUT FOR THE KIND OF MAN THAT YOU ARE.
    J. RICHTER; SWEETWATER 711

MY NIGGGGGGA!

It's seeing stuff like this that boost the moral of the department. Good job guys! Positive feedback is always the way to go. This department has ALOT of really good officers, Full-timers, part-timers and reserves. You all wear the same uniform. It's about time everyone unites. Everyone that is here for the wrong reason will be seen, true colors always show. Keep up the good work Louie, one the best things about you is the fact that YOU DO YOU, and you still despite the drama and hypocrisy you are still real and no matter what.

OFFICER CARMONA,

AS YOUR SERGEANT I COMMEND YOU ON A JOB WELL DONE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. :cop:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast