New Airboat

Thread: New Airboat

New Airboat

So when is the public going to find out that the hero captain over investigations (R.R.) and his newly promoted follower (Lt. M.N.) went to pick up the new airboat from the factory and SUNK it. That's right sportsfans they SUNK a brand spanking new $50,000 + dollar airboat before it even made it back to Perry. For some reason there is this giant hush hush going on to the point employees have been told not to talk about it...My understanding is that the company renewed it back to original condition but however the Sheriffs Office now has a brand new boat that has been SUNK. Wow way to go Snipers...oh and how about reimbursing the department for the cell phones you ruined and is this going to go before the accident review board like the last sunken airboat did?

Re: New Airboat

Very Intresting........ Now the cat is out of the bad ......what will the two rats do??????

OMG, this is too funny. I bet they looked like "drowned rats" when it was all over... No wonder neither of them had very much to say this weekend. Trying to keep a low profile.

I so wish that would make the Taylor County Talk website...That would be awesome...

When did this happen?

Here is a video of the last one being recovered anyone have a video of current one?

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...03/2noXN70qnRo

Leave the airboat driving to FWC. Thanks.