How much do you really love Delara??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: How much do you really love Delara???

It is sad to say that promoted him to Lt.

I promote change for the good, but the rat stinking ******* needs to stay in the women's bathroom. because thats where *****'s belong!

so yes, i give a new mean to : "love you to death" death being the KEY word!

i expect even more changes when the original Lt. returns (alvarez). i hope that Alvarez does put "foot to ASS" on that fucing asswhole. A quote for Forest Gump - And thats all i have to say about that!

lets vote: Who is the best snitch ever?!!?!?!?!?

A: It's WHore_Hay (swpd 100)
    B: or SWPD 500

Ans: Both A and B, its the same asswhole

Quote Originally Posted by ALL YOU LOSERS
    LT. DELARA FOR ALL YOU LOSERS , I WALK ON WATER LOSERS.............

you might on water, but you will soon be under-ground.

I KNOW FIRST HAND...HOW 2 FACED DE LARA...IS.
    I COULDN'T STAND HIS ASS THE FIRST TIME I MET HIM...something about him...only time will tell...and i can't wait for that day.

i just want to know 'what did he have or is doing' to move up in the ranks? Hell he didn't even pass the sgts test....

Quote Originally Posted by BIG JOHN
    you guys always talking about Sgt. Delara what about that Sgt.Benito and his little boy now also a po, get off that motorcycle you are getting old man, Sgt. Delara is the best thing that happen to the police department. all you bunch of loosers i guess you guys don't have any thing better to do, check on your wifes they might be getting something that you ain't giving bunch of loosers........................................... ........................."go Delara" they all want to be you man............ :cop: :devil:

If you write that post a few hundred times even YOU might believe it. Speaking of wives, what time does your old lady pull the train? Don't want sloppy 179th again. But you have a Merry Christmas Sarge, have a "train" to catch.

I was just wondering...what does LT..stand for again? In De Lara's case it stands for "Little Turd" hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ummm
    I was just wondering...what does LT..stand for again? In De Lara's case it stands for "Little Turd" hahaha

"LARGE TURD"

Quote Originally Posted by ALL YOU LOSERS
    LT. DELARA FOR ALL YOU LOSERS , I WALK ON WATER LOSERS.............

we the losers still say you are an arse! and yes you are the "acting LT" but you know it has to stop raining one day.

have a great day

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123