Pay Issues

Thread: Pay Issues

Pay Issues

What up with our bi-weekly pay being messed up??

Re: Pay Issues

no you and I both know they say it is not messed up, I would love to have them really explain to me how you can work for a two week period say 82 hours and have 4 hours overtime and 82 hours regular pay. Why is it that there is not 6 hours regular pay. Perhaps they can really explain to us how the pay system is done it would help us to understand more so we dont think we are getting screwed out of money.

I think paper timesheets would fix this whole mess. :lol: No one can explain the following; if a person works on the 14th at 7 pm and get off on the 15th at 7 am does all 12 hours go on that pay period? Does it stop at midnight and 7pm-12 goes on that pay period and 12-7 am goes on the next one? Or does all the time go on the next pay period. I have been told all three examples. :roll:

even if we went to paper sheets how is that going to solve the issue really with the time once it is entered. do you think that if we eliminated the clock it would definately be easier to account for our overtime? I understand some of what you are saying but it still has to be entered into the ADP system and who is to say that it still won't get screwed up even then.

Paper time sheets and no clock. We work in a public trust position. So :cop:

I don't even want to get paid anymore. Just let me take the naked mannequin home and I'm straight.

No one has a clue and the staff does not care cause they are salary!!

so what did anyone think about the meeting last night productive or not productive? Where all the issues covered? do you think we will be able to accomplish anything.

I hope so.