Budget - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Budget

Re: Budget

I can only assume that you elevate the feelings you have for yourself by degrading others. Does it make you feel better about yourself when you put others down? Are you compensating for something else lacking in your life? The only knuckle dragger I see posting here is you due to the way you degrade others around you. I feel sorry for those that work around you. I bet they are glad when you take a day off. I would be.
    I would hate to know how you feel about those LEO's that may be a little different than you, be it skin color or gender. You are a true discredit to our department.

I work at a side station in a permanent position, but sometimes I have to travel to help out cover other stations. If I drive my own vehicle and charge travel it would save the state money versus driving the state car and charging time. So why can't I do that? Even if I charged time and travel while driving my POV it would still save the state money, or just charged time. I understand how the budget works, but I sometimes wonder if those that put the budget together do.

Why are we not allowed to charge meals for Class C travel? State Statute allows it and says we are entitled to it. Just so everyone knows 50 miles has nothing to do with it even though we have been told that for years. How can a department policy go against statue?

Charging travel by statue only covers the use of our vehicles for state business. What about our time? What if we have to leave earlier to go to the station we are filling in at and get home later? Should we not be comped for our extra time?

If a car is not available for me to drive to the station I am filling in at and I drive my POV do I get travel and time? I should because if I drove the state car I would be using the state's gas, tires, oil, etc.. not mine, and they would be paying me to do this. Correct? So if I am working a station other than the one that I am assigned to and have to drive my POV and am being paid travel for the use of my POV by the state because a car is not available shouldn't I still get the time? You will pay me to do one but not the other? What if I go to my assigned station first and then drive my POV to the unassigned station?

Why are they going to pay officers to drive state cars to stations but do not pay Sgt's to drive their cars to work, they go 10-8 at the house not the interstate?

I pose these questions only to make people think and ask questions themselves. Just because you have always been told something does not mean it is right. Just because your boss or his boss says something does not mean it is right.

Maybe some contact with DFS/DMS is needed for guidance in these issues, and then maybe an audit.

It may be a good Christmas after all.

Why not just give the guys on relief the cars at the stations as assigned take homes, pay them for any extra time going to stations other than their assigned station, and then pay those who are not relief officer travel and pay them for any extra time incurred going to a station other than their assigned.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker
    Why not just give the guys on relief the cars at the stations as assigned take homes, pay them for any extra time going to stations other than their assigned station, and then pay those who are not relief officer travel and pay them for any extra time incurred going to a station other than their assigned.
    What a dipshit idea!

Well like they say it takes one to know one.

I suppose that you have a better idea, or do you just like to put down others ideas? Maybe because your brain can not comprehend complex problem solving scenarios.

I suspect your thinking process goes like this: Duhhh,, me don't understand so me don't like, duhhh.

Hey Freud what do you say about that post or all of us just a "discredit".....

I suppose that you have a better idea, or do you just like to put down others ideas? Maybe because your brain can not comprehend complex problem solving scenarios.

I suspect your thinking process goes like this: Duhhh,, me don't understand so me don't like, duhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by freud2
    Hey Freud what do you say about that post or all of us just a "discredit".....

Sounds as if someone and myself abide by the same school of thought.

A person that puts down the idea of another in such a way as "What a dipshit idea!" without giving an alternative idea shows that they themselves may be a "dipshit". If a person does not like an idea then they should come up with a viable alternative and put it forward stating why they think it is better.

I think Thinker hit the nail on the proverbial head. "Duhhh,, me don't understand so me don't like, duhhh." in my opinion is the exact thinking process of someone that would say "What a dipshit idea!". Someone incapable of thinking a problem through and coming up with a logical and viable answer/idea will put down someone else's answer/idea as the "dipshit" poster did. This person will probably be fast tracked to the rank of Major so that he/she can force their truly "dipshit" ideas upon those not fortunate enough to have the political connections necessary to do so. We all know that is how those dipshits get there.

What a "dipshit".

digital camera reviews

Here are links to the latest digital camera reviews,
    with textbook study photos, sample photo galleries,
    precise measurements of shutter slacken, d things, and battery compulsion, and consummate
    descriptions of the cover digital cameras on the market. For a listing of the most talented digital cameras,
    accompany my pages. Mesh Digital Camera prices on our digital camera shopping pages.
    Allot digital cameras that parallel your needs and budget with our Camera Advisor that helps
    you upon the camera that's immediately looking for you. Analogize resemble standardized photos from several cameras with our unique cameras.
    - All the tools you need to spot digital cameras that are right for the sake you!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234