Untouchables MC
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Untouchables MC

Untouchables MC

Re: Untouchables MC

Good luck on your motorcycle club. Honestly, when I saw the title "Untouchables MC" I was preparing to read about a FHP employee that committed some type of policy violation (or crime) but nothing is done to them by the dept because they are untouchable. Does that ever happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Good luck on your motorcycle club. Honestly, when I saw the title "Untouchables MC" I was preparing to read about a FHP employee that committed some type of policy violation (or crime) but nothing is done to them by the dept because they are untouchable. Does that ever happen?
    Were you bullied in school?

Quote Originally Posted by Shootdr
    Were you bullied in school?
    Why, yes, yes I was.

Do you guys wear the leather vests with patches and your club's name across the back?

I've never understood why LE Officers choose to look like the very people we detest.

I've never understood why LE Officers choose to look like the very people we detest.
    Who would that be?

And who are we?

So back to my question, do you guys wear the leather vests?

Quote Originally Posted by Shootdr
    Just want to touch base with our fellow LEO brothers in Florida. We want to welcome you to the website for the Florida Chapter of the Untouchables Motorcycle Club. The UMC was founded by and consists of active and retired law enforcement officers that own and ride American-made motorcycles…No explanation required! We take great pride in the fact that this organization advocates a code of professionalism and ethics that are beyond reproach. Looking for a few good MEN. If you think you have what it takes contact us.

http://www.umcflorida.com/
    You better not speed or we will write ya.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast