Untouchables MC - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Untouchables MC

Re: Untouchables MC

Quote Originally Posted by Shootdr
    Just want to touch base with our fellow LEO brothers in the Tampa Bay area. We want to welcome you to the website for the Florida Chapter of the Untouchables Motorcycle Club. The UMC was founded by and consists of active and retired law enforcement officers that own and ride American-made motorcycles…No explanation required! We take great pride in the fact that this organization advocates a code of professionalism and ethics that are beyond reproach. Looking for a few good MEN. If you think you have what it takes contact us.

http://www.umcflorida.com/

well, isn't that sweet, how you capitalized MEN, to make the point that you didn't want any WOMEN in your special little club, sends a real message about your supposed high standard of professionalism and ethics, oh wait....NOT! :x

I would join but I haven't been through a Mid-Life Crisis yet. :devil:

Arrow Re: Untouchables MC

Wow! I bet the man wishes he had never sent out a invitation to this group!!! Geesh, a simple no thanks would have worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I would join but I haven't been through a Mid-Life Crisis yet. :devil:
    Guess I have been going through a mid life crisis since I was 16 yrs old. Now 45. When will it end?

Quote Originally Posted by feminist
    Just want to touch base with our fellow LEO brothers in the Tampa Bay area. We want to welcome you to the website for the Florida Chapter of the Untouchables Motorcycle Club. The UMC was founded by and consists of active and retired law enforcement officers that own and ride American-made motorcycles…No explanation required! We take great pride in the fact that this organization advocates a code of professionalism and ethics that are beyond reproach. Looking for a few good MEN. If you think you have what it takes contact us.

well, isn't that sweet, how you capitalized MEN, to make the point that you didn't want any WOMEN in your special little club, sends a real message about your supposed high standard of professionalism and ethics, oh wait....NOT! :x
    If we want to hangout with women we would do so with our wives and girlfriends. I see your high standard of professionalism and ethics provides us NO RIGHTS in the selection of our friends and who we wish to ride with.

If we want to hangout with women we would do so with our wives and girlfriends. I see your high standard of professionalism and ethics provides us NO RIGHTS in the selection of our friends and who we wish to ride with.
    aww, isn't that cute! your trying to justify your intolerance,

one word.... ahem...(clearing throat) ready?

Fail!

aww, isn't that cute! your trying to justify your intolerance,

one word.... ahem...(clearing throat) ready?

Fail!
    No need for me to justify our intolerance, your doing it for us.

I don't know who all the trolls are here but as a retired officer of over 30 years in Kansas, now living in Florida, it appals me to find folks that want to trash fellow LEO's simply for the club they beloong to. I knew a group of these guys from Missouri and they all seemed to be stand-up guys. If they only allow American made, so be it. If they only allow men in the group, so be it. I know that their Missouri guys had men of different races and yes, black was one of them. It sounds like there are female trolls on here that would trash men no matter what so I feel their opinions are null. There are a lot of female only groups out there and I don't see men all pissed off about it.

I contacted my guys in Missouri and asked about the Florida chapter and found that they are brand new down here. In fact, so new that they could not have been seen much anywhere. I would like theem to contact me so that I can do the hangaround or prospect thing or whatever it takes. I have always given back to my community and according to my contacts, each chapter has to adopt a charity dealing with fallen officers. I assume this chapter will as well. The group in Missouri consists of local, state and federal officers and is a mix of all races. They don't tolerate drinking while riding, putting down other LE clubs or any of that stuff. And besides.their patch is really cool.

If I can get accepted, I hope to see all of you on the highway........even the trolls.

Sounds like bunch of crackers who fly the Confederate Flag on their Logo ( check the web site it's there under the history). Isn't that a racist or prejudice statement? Sorry I don't want to be part of a group like that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast