Untouchables MC
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Untouchables MC

Untouchables MC

Re: Untouchables MC

The untouchables??? Sounds Scary! Does your patch have a skull on it? Do you wear those black boots with your fresh pressed Levis, and tucked in Black tank top?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The untouchables??? Sounds Scary! Does your patch have a skull on it? Do you wear those black boots with your fresh pressed Levis, and tucked in Black tank top?
    Sorry you feel that way. Were you bullied in school?

Made in America no longer exists. One would be a fool t believe that HD is an "American Made Bike"

According to the H-D factory, approximately 60% of a Harley is American made. Most of the remaing 40% is made in Japan, Taiwan, China, etc. This year, they have started using Brembo brakes, though (made in Italy). Harley also make golf carts and bowling pins.

If you want a 'more' American made motorcycle, buy a Victory. Around 75% of a Victory is American made, apart from the brakes (Victory have ALWAYS used Brembos) the forks (Marzocchi, Italian again), plus a few smaller bits and pieces which are made in Japan (about 5%).

Victory also came top in the 2008 J.D. Power survey of motorcycle owners in the U.S.A. (Harley was 5th). The 2009 survey results should be out soon..

Made in America no longer exists. One would be a fool t believe that HD is an "American Made Bike"

According to the H-D factory, approximately 60% of a Harley is American made. Most of the remaing 40% is made in Japan, Taiwan, China, etc. This year, they have started using Brembo brakes, though (made in Italy). Harley also make golf carts and bowling pins.

If you want a 'more' American made motorcycle, buy a Victory. Around 75% of a Victory is American made, apart from the brakes (Victory have ALWAYS used Brembos) the forks (Marzocchi, Italian again), plus a few smaller bits and pieces which are made in Japan (about 5%).

Victory also came top in the 2008 J.D. Power survey of motorcycle owners in the U.S.A. (Harley was 5th). The 2009 survey results should be out soon..
    Victory Motorcycles do meet our membership requirement as it relates to the bike you ride, so what is the problem.

I just went and picked up my American made scooter (American Terra). Now I am on my way to get a crappy tattoo and and a beer gut. I am joining up fellas!

I just went and picked up my American made scooter (American Terra). Now I am on my way to get a crappy tattoo and and a beer gut. I am joining up fellas!

Can't comment on tatoo don't have one, but in the process of getting that beer gut make sure one of us does not pull you over, I for one enjoy locking up drunks on scooters.

The brotherhood of the group sounds great. I used to ride with The Blue Knights and the charity work we did was outstanding. I hope you guys give back somehow. Best of luck with your group.
    But....why the restriction on american bikes only? I can't see paying that kind of money for outdated technology,poor handling and poor ride quality. Maybe as I have gotten older I am spoiled by the comfort, handling and performance of my BMW.
    Are you looking for an image as to what you allow in the group? Would love to be part of it too, but sounds like me and my beemer don't quite fit.
    All the best to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 3
    The brotherhood of the group sounds great. I used to ride with The Blue Knights and the charity work we did was outstanding. I hope you guys give back somehow. Best of luck with your group.
    But....why the restriction on american bikes only? I can't see paying that kind of money for outdated technology,poor handling and poor ride quality. Maybe as I have gotten older I am spoiled by the comfort, handling and performance of my BMW.
    Are you looking for an image as to what you allow in the group? Would love to be part of it too, but sounds like me and my beemer don't quite fit.
    All the best to ya.
    Thank you for your comments. " We ride for our Brothers who can't " It is our mission to help with relief for our fallen Brothers and their families. As for the restriction on the motor we are just one Chapter in an International MC. We operate under a charter from the Mother Chapter. So it is not up to us to change. It would take the entire club and I don't see that happening. Our Brothers ride their American made bikes and I don't see them giving them up. Like you who enjoy your ride we enjoy ours. Be safe and keep the rubber side down.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 3
    All the best to ya.
    Thank you for your comments. " We ride for our Brothers who can't " It is our mission to help with relief for our fallen Brothers and their families. As for the restriction on the motor we are just one Chapter in an International MC. We operate under a charter from the Mother Chapter. So it is not up to us to change. It would take the entire club and I don't see that happening. Our Brothers ride their American made bikes and I don't see them giving them up. Like you who enjoy your ride we enjoy ours. Be safe and keep the rubber side down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast