Untouchables MC - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Untouchables MC

Re: Untouchables MC

Goose,
    Sorry you don't get it brother. You don't understand me and I certainly don't understand you. Guess the difference between us is that I still respect you and would not think of insulting the off duty choices you make...you obviously feel differently about that. As for socalizing with non-LEO's, I do that too and have many friends with no connection to the job. They are also a great group of people and we get along quite well thank you. So what exactly is your problem with cops hanging out with other cops? Obviously that REALLY bothers you. Is it because your fellow officers chose not to spend any off duty time with you?

ICE
    Brother, I dont lose sleep over it. I would still risk my life for yours. It was just my opinion and that opinion changes with time. There are more important things to worry about and this aint one of em. Just ride safe and wear a helmet. Ive seen enough brothers I work with die on one.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Neat
    You know what's messed up about this whole topic, everyone here is supposed to be cops, active or retired, yet you have no problem bashing each other. I'm part of an MC made up of cops, who cares what anyone else thinks about it. A cop post on here the announcement of a LAW ENFORCEMENT based club and gets bashed for it, because others disagree. Another cop post his opinion and states he no longer rides because his brother died on a bike and his wife doesn't want him to ride anymore, he gets bashed by his fellow brothers in blue, real nice. I do understand those that feel cops shouldn't wear 3 piece patches and ride motorcycles or be tattooed, I understand you are afraid of what your department may say. I understand your afraid how it may affect you if you ever end up in court. What I don't understand is why you feel the need to bash your fellow officers that don't agree with you. I also love to read post that say, 'their cops that want to be bikers' like being a biker is a bad thing. Some of us have been 'bikers' are whole life, riding since we could get on a mini bike, moving on to dirt bikes than a street bike, now we choose law enforcement as a career so we can no longer be 'bikers'. Some of us do not choose to be defined by our career, some of us are free thinkers, wanting nothing more to than to do as we please no matter what others think. I am in the Tormented Souls MC, we don't wear anything on our vest that we are or are not cops, we are however men who choose to be bikers, because we always have been. To the orginal poster looking for more members for your UMC FLorida chapter, look elsewhere the members of this forum are apparently narrow minded, tight ass, pussies afraid of their administration, do you really want to ride with them. Tell Pac and Glide I said hello!
    Joey.

Thanks Brother, I know we never met but I feel as if I know you. Don't worry we have a good crew, your correct in your assessment of many of today's Officers. You see it all the time and not just on this board. You and the Brothers of the Shots Fired Old Guard be safe and Ride for our Brothers who can't. And I'll pass on your hello message.

Here's the entire reason these Florida coppers don't understand what a LEMC is about......They don't understand Brotherhood. Most of the members of LEMC's gravitate to the because the brotherhood that formally existed in the job had disappeared.....especially in Florida where their coppers spend most of their time trying to "pop" other cops. Florida is terrible about it and it's disgraceful.

Plzzz stay off this board, there's not one cop trying to pop another cop as you say. Now go away plzzzz.

Post Re: Untouchables MC

My bad, your right about him. Some people need to get a life. What goes around comes around. We give warnings to mostly all violations that are not serious but this guy feels he has to give a deputy or relative a citation. His wings will be clipped one of these days. One word that some people forget in this job is DISCRETION!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456