Untouchables MC - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Untouchables MC

Re: Untouchables MC

Quote Originally Posted by Shoot This
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootdr
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The Untouchables are a 3 patch group that do not allow membership in other clubs like the Blue Knights. COPS should stay clear of these biker wanabe groups. They are bad news and are destined to get you into trouble at work.
    By the way as for the 3 patch comment resembling outlaw MC clubs...well
    there are a few one patch and two patch Outwas MC clubs.
    Its not the amount of patches on a vest, its the meaning behind them.
    Listen buddy, you posted your invite about your little club and should have left it at that. Now youre just pizzing people off.
    People being you. I ride the roads with the Blue Knights, Iron Pigs etc like the last two weekends for fallen Brothers, what did you do?

I believe you are being unduly hard on the original poster as I do not think it was he who continued on with the post. Now for my own edification, I have been a cop around these parts for 6 years and have only seen one member of the Outlaws. He was an old fat man eating at a Burger King with an old fat woman. Where in the county do these guys run wild and free? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoot This
    The Untouchables are a 3 patch group that do not allow membership in other clubs like the Blue Knights. COPS should stay clear of these biker wanabe groups. They are bad news and are destined to get you into trouble at work.
    Listen buddy, you posted your invite about your little club and should have left it at that. Now youre just pizzing people off.
    People being you. I ride the roads with the Blue Knights, Iron Pigs etc like the last two weekends for fallen Brothers, what did you do?
    Gee lets see, in stead of riding for a brother in a so called charity ride that includes you hog roders drinking loads of beer afterwards and riding home I worked the streets and kept you safe from yourself, azzholle

[quote=Well this is what I did]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Shoot This":kqxm79tq
    Gee lets see, in stead of riding for a brother in a so called charity ride that includes you hog roders drinking loads of beer afterwards and riding home I worked the streets and kept you safe from yourself, azzholle[/quote:kqxm79tq]

I think everyone who reads your post will know who the azzholle is. We do not ride to or hangout in bars and we damn sure do not drink and ride. Sure don't need someone of the likes of you to keep us safe from ourselves. One of our members is a DUI Enforcement Deputy so I'm sure he is riding around under the influence and riding with us under those conditions. You have probable never been on the street, are you a clerk or troll?

Oh did I mention one of the charity rides was in support of MADD.

Ok enough is enough, to each is own ride as you may, but at the end of the day the only patch that will count is you PCSO patch and all the policy's that go with it. Shootdr you had your say and thank you for the information but if your going to start bickering with people on this board what does that say about you and your club. Something’s are better off not being said or entertained.

Not to worry, the way things are going in this agency with the lack of COLAs, OT, step plan and holiday pay, only the top administrators who are highly compenstated and get regular promotions or are double-dipping will be able to afford motorcycles and other toys. The rest of us peons should enjoy them while we got them because pretty soon the toys will end up on SONET classifieds.

I believe you are being unduly hard on the original poster as I do not think it was he who continued on with the post. Now for my own edification, I have been a cop around these parts for 6 years and have only seen one member of the Outlaws. He was an old fat man eating at a Burger King with an old fat woman. Where in the county do these guys run wild and free? Just curious.
    Thanks to the work of those who've been here much longer than 6 years you won't see biker colors usually here in Pinellas. However, that doesn't mean the Outlaws don't have members or support. Do you wear a Police shirt off duty? Neither do they.

If you wanna know who the Outlaws are, ask around. You'll get your answers.

I wanna keep this topic alive!! I wanna know who the Outlaws are!! C'mon longer than a 6 year deputy tell me, I want to know what your training and experience has to offer. Where is the Outlaws clubhouse by the way?

I wanna keep this topic alive!! I wanna know who the Outlaws are!! C'mon longer than a 6 year deputy tell me, I want to know what your training and experience has to offer. Where is the Outlaws clubhouse by the way?
    ************************************************** ******************************

Dude, he doesn't know either!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast