Untouchables MC - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Untouchables MC

Re: Untouchables MC

The Untouchables are a 3 patch group that do not allow membership in other clubs like the Blue Knights. COPS should stay clear of these biker wanabe groups. They are bad news and are destined to get you into trouble at work.

So you wear a patch on your jacket at Bike Week and the Outlaws have some kind of ESP and show up? Besides when you go to bars where outlaw bikers hangout have you had any contact with one, say on the street? I'm doubting it but you like everyone else has LEO Affairs bravery and experience which means you aren't half of what you claim to be. My wife said I shouldn't let you have the last word since your probably divorced and your wife isn't there to coach you along. Mine has a single sister if your interested, she only has one eye but she has a motorcycle... oh I'm sorry a VeZpa, it doesn't count...

Bottom line: always pack some "insurance" while off duty, especially when attending these biker events. Get a CCW permit if you have to but protect yourself.

1. I don't need a club as an excuse to ride.
    2. I don't usually hang out where criminals hang out & I don't drink and ride.
    3. I don't ride with many people I work with and I don't really want to spend my free time with many people I work with. When I am off duty I don't like to talk about work.
    4. I think a leather vest looks gay & provides no crash protection or road rash protection.
    5. I hate HD and would never own one, they are outdated technology and a gimmick to get yuppies to buy bikes and it works sadly.
    6. I am not a deputy at PCSO but I ride a motor professionally.

You’re not even a cop stay off this board. If you were a motor unit you would have mentioned it a long time ago. So you ride at work but your wife wont let you have a motorcycle. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ya right, you’re a JA I'll stop responding to you from here on so go ahead have the last word. But keep coming to our board cause your not the first person or the last who wants to be us. Post your e-mail so I could send you and your wife (only if she hot, but probably not) a sheriff’s office star sticker and key chain. C-ya sig20

so you both agree that you should not join a leo related mc yet continue to bash eachother as to who is the most right? or most bikerish? wow i thought the hacks were stupid!

I've never been a motor unit. :|

Despite the bickering and nonsense posted,

Thank you for the offer to join your club. The club will probably do more harm than good to an active member of the sheriff's office, but we still do appreciate the offer. Please realize that a lot of people posting in this thread are not employed by the Sheriff's Office, and probably aren't in law enforcement at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The Untouchables are a 3 patch group that do not allow membership in other clubs like the Blue Knights. COPS should stay clear of these biker wanabe groups. They are bad news and are destined to get you into trouble at work.
    By the way as for the 3 patch comment resembling outlaw MC clubs...well
    there are a few one patch and two patch Outwas MC clubs.
    Its not the amount of patches on a vest, its the meaning behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootdr
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    By the way as for the 3 patch comment resembling outlaw MC clubs...well
    there are a few one patch and two patch Outwas MC clubs.
    Its not the amount of patches on a vest, its the meaning behind them.
    Listen buddy, you posted your invite about your little club and should have left it at that. Now youre just pizzing people off. I have seen the guys that fly your colors and think they are stupid for playing biker when they are cops. They are asking for nothing but trouble. I even know a few of these guys personally and think they are dumb for what they are doing. If you want to ride your hog on Sundays like everyone else, then so be it. But when you fly colors you ask to stopped. There was a time when you did not wear colors in Pinellas County without a deputy stopping you. Feel free to fly your colors along with the Cobras, Iron Coffins, and Outlaws that share the roads with you in Pinellas County. I have yet to stop one of these guys who was not packing at least a handgun, sometimes more than one. You dont think they wont notice another group in there area? Do you think they care you are or were cops? Because they love cops so very much. So go play biker guy, your message was received.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast