Untouchables MC - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Untouchables MC

Re: Untouchables MC

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Then he shouldn't have come on an 'open public forum' and requested that only certain people who meet his bullshizzat requirements should join his club. But feel free to check the other agencies on here where's he's posted this same stuff and look how he gets slammed everywhere. We're not the only ones.

I think we have ID a TROLL.

I checked. He's on 10 sites and got neg comments from folks on only two. And frankly, they both sound identical. I don't quite get your problem with this club. They allow all races. They only ride American made bikes. Men's club. So................they aren't racists....................support American labor. I guess it's the man thing. Sometimes men like to hang with men....just like women like tohang with women. So whats the problem? As a brand new member on here and totally not involved with any of it..................it sure sounds like a case of penis envy. Sorry.

Good Luck with the Club Brother. If I wanna join I will ,if not I won't. I don't understand all the negativity you are getting from these few buttheads.

it sure sounds like a case of penis envy
    Yep, he sure sounds like a prick to me :lol:

And there is nothing racist about the confederate flag. Its the flag of the South. Just because a few ignorant white folk turn it around, doesn't mean shizzat. If you want to start judging the multitude based off the actions of a few, I can go with that.
    I did not say it was, but some people do find it offensive. I just did not see the relevance of that flag for that club. It originated in a northern state; it stated mission has nothing to do with it. I was just curious about what’s the significance of it to that club to include it on their web page. One may wonder if its only purpose is to discourage certain people from applying.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootdr
    This is a social club, our member are also our friends, so we are selective in who our friends will be.
    So since you keep beating around the bush I'll just ask four simple questions that you can answer either yes or no.

1. Would you allow an openly gay male to join your club?

2. Would you allow a black male to join your club?

3. Would you allow a female to join your club?

4. Would you allow a Muslim to join your club?

If you want to have a social club without the above people as members, fine. But if you're going to discriminate against potential members based upon race, sex, or sexual orientation, then please remove all connections between your club and law enforcement. There's enough BS in the media about cops being bigots without having some "overly selective" motorcycle club connected with law enforcement.

And for the record, legitimate organizations do not discriminate against members. Just ask a certain white sergeant in D3 who is a member of ABLE. Other departments that have clubs such as Emerald Societies also do not discriminate with their membership.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootdr
    This is a social club, our member are also our friends, so we are selective in who our friends will be.
    So since you keep beating around the bush I'll just ask four simple questions that you can answer either yes or no.

1. Would you allow an openly gay male to join your club?

2. Would you allow a black male to join your club?

3. Would you allow a female to join your club?

4. Would you allow a Muslim to join your club?

If you want to have a social club without the above people as members, fine. But if you're going to discriminate against potential members based upon race, sex, or sexual orientation, then please remove all connections between your club and law enforcement. There's enough BS in the media about cops being bigots without having some "overly selective" motorcycle club connected with law enforcement.

And for the record, legitimate organizations do not discriminate against members. Just ask a certain white sergeant in D3 who is a member of ABLE. Other departments that have clubs such as Emerald Societies also do not discriminate with their membership.

Oh god.
    But how many clubs are there where only blacks are allowed? gays? Women? Spanish only?
    Tons.

Until BET is dismantled and all the only white excluded crap is gone, leave the man alone.

I personally met with ShootDr after seeing the post about the Untouchables and had lunch with him last week and joined him on a ride to the Sgt. Ron Harrison Memorial ride. The Untouchables are a little different from other LEO clubs, use this example...Tampa PD has approx 1000 employees, out of those 1000 employees, do you hang out with or want to socialize with all of them off duty, or actually like or get along with all of them enough to want to be friends outside of the dept. Of course not, that is evident here on LEO AFFAIRS with all the brow beating that goes on. You have the close group of people you socialize with outside the dept and you choose to hang out with whom ever you want to. Now if you were forced to hang out with people you didnt get along with, would you enjoy yourself. Its not about the blood loss we share...the job is the job...there are alot of people at the dept I am cordual to and those I am very tight with, but when it comes to the job, I would back up every officer any time any place....but when it comes to personalities there are officers, detectives, sgts ect that I get along with socially and dont do any activities with them off duty...doesnt mean I dont like them, doesnt make me a bad person, but at work, we work together under the oath of the office, whether you like the person or not, its our job to back each other up and make sure each of us comes home after the shift...The Untouchables is a MC club that because of the By Laws originated by the Mother Chapter in Gary Indiana, chooses who they want to be apart of their club, its about personalities, not about the badge, just because you carry the badge doesnt mean your gonna be beer drinking buddies with all LEO's active or retired. It just doesnt work that way....The badge is just a requirement to be a member as well as an American made motorcycle. Its a requirement, if you dont meet the requirements or like the rules then just dont affiliate yourself or get an American made motorcylce. If they allowed every person with a badge fill out an application to be a member then your allowing personalities that might not get along, and no one wants drama within the club...There is enough drama at work so lets leave it where it belongs...at work. There are lots of clubs, not just motorcycle clubs that have requirements, if you dont meet the requirements then dont join the club, its no different then when you applied for the job as a police officer, there are requiremtents, if you dont meet them then you cant be a candidate. The Untouchables don't discriminate, any race, religion, sexuality can apply or prospect, the bylaws state no women, thats from the Mother Chapter and they have been adapted over the years. If you meet the requirements to become a member it still doesnt mean your gonna make it thru the Prospecting Phase, its just like the Field Training Program, if you dont make it your out. The Untouchables work along the same lines. They have 30 members per State and only One Chapter per State because they want the best of the best that they get along with and want to hang out with. Doesnt mean that the other LEO Clubs are not up to par, its just that they want to be different, its easier to control a membership of 30 and a Chapter of One per State where everyone knows everyone, and personalities click then to have a club with unlimited membership numbers and not know all the the members of the club. I have friends that are apart of the Blue Knights, The Iron Pigs, ect...we are all here and do the same purpose, which is to support The Cause, and keep the memories of our fallen commerades living on. Doesnt matter which club you belong to. At the memorial ride this past weekend there were over 500 motorcycles and about a dozen of different motorcycle clubs, some not even LEO clubs and there was unity among the group. So to the person who is bashing The Untouchables, you have no idea what you are talking about. If this club doesnt meet your requirements start your own club and set your own guidelines for membership and become part of the answer not the problems your trying to start. By the way as for the 3 patch comment resembling outlaw MC clubs...well there are a few one patch and two patch Outwas MC clubs. Its not the ammount of patches on a vest, its the meaning behind them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123