Untouchables MC - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Untouchables MC

Re: Untouchables MC

This is really hysterical. This guy posted his invitation to join his club on many agencies boards on here. He's had either no response from many of them or resistance from the rest. He used the 'Were you bullied in school' line on a couple of them. Must be a real credible club. Just what agency are you from shootdr? There's apparently one 'retired' shootdr from Valrico.
    Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootdr
    So based on your code of professionalism and ethics we the members of this club HAVE NO RIGHTS in the selection of our friends and the people we ride with.
    Hey you have the right to select whoever joins your little club, nobody is going to argue with that. Just don't say that your "code of ethics is above reproach" if you discriminate against potential members based upon things like race, gender, or sexual orientation. OUR code of ethics says we don't discriminate while on the street performing LE duties, so if you're going to hold yourself to the same standards then you shouldn't be doing it either.
    I'm still missing the argument on ethics, do you have a choice in who you socialize with, do you exercise that choice? I going to guess since I don't know you, that my ethics are as high or higher than yours. It has been my experience that people who hid behind keyboards and want to push their agenda most often lack ethics. This is a social club, our member are also our friends, so we are selective in who our friends will be. We are not on the street performing LE duties, we are friends riding motorcycles and hopefully helping fallen brothers/sisters and their families.

Ethics? Professionalism? Do you have any?
    Let's see, this is 2009. You come on here acting like some 'fellow LEO brother'. You may be, but I haven't seen where you posted who and what you really are. You know, the hiding behind the keyboard thing you just spoke about. Then you make some snotty comments about only American motorcycles and MEN are wanted and how you want to pick your friends. Plus your other condescending remarks on here and other agencies boards. You state you're a social club and you come on here looking for members but want to choose ''who you make your members and friends. You sound like Hitler choosing who will be a Nazi and who won't.
    I know I don't have what it takes to be in your group, hope I never do, but I know your group is not anything I would want to join just based on your attitude on here. We don't need this type of crap on here. You need to look for friends elsewhere. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Hiding behind my keyboard.
    Ethics? Professionalism? Do you have any?
    Let's see, this is 2009. You come on here acting like some 'fellow LEO brother'. You may be, but I haven't seen where you posted who and what you really are. You know, the hiding behind the keyboard thing you just spoke about. Then you make some snotty comments about only American motorcycles and MEN are wanted and how you want to pick your friends. Plus your other condescending remarks on here and other agencies boards. You state you're a social club and you come on here looking for members but want to choose ''who you make your members and friends. You sound like Hitler choosing who will be a Nazi and who won't.
    I know I don't have what it takes to be in your group, hope I never do, but I know your group is not anything I would want to join just based on your attitude on here. We don't need this type of crap on here. You need to look for friends elsewhere. :wink:
    I guess then the same could be said of you.

What a comeback, very professional. Can you wiggle your fingers in your ears and go, nah nah nah nah?

Wow who thought asking members to ride American only bikes would make a place a hate club, Most clubs make you apply before they let you in, not exactly anything new. Any the FOP and the boy scouts requires it. I don't really oppose those guidlines, I do wonder why they fly a rebel flag on thier website, when they know it is offenseive to people and its not a confederate club.Intentions seem well, but really whats behind that?

What a comeback, very professional. Can you wiggle your fingers in your ears and go, nah nah nah nah?

arguing online isn't very professional.
    Especially in the days of the Black Caucus, BET, Spanish being spoken everywhere, where sodomites can run around with dildo's in their arse in public and every abomination and travesty gets away with their exclusionary practices.

God forbid someone who is white and has certain personal beliefs be allowed to form their own social clubs. But I guess that's yalls battle plan, keep them unorganized and abused, while letting every other idiot form their racist groups.

I am sick an tired of sitting here watching you politically correct d bags tell others something is wrong when you do the same damn thing.
    You got what you wanted, or let me guess, the president isnt black enough right?

When they get rid of BET, Black History month, Affirmative Action and Illegal immigration, then Il take down my Confederate Flag and maybe thing about selling some of my guns.
    Wait, I lied.

Wow who thought asking members to ride American only bikes would make a place a hate club, Most clubs make you apply before they let you in, not exactly anything new. Any the FOP and the boy scouts requires it. I don't really oppose those guidlines, I do wonder why they fly a rebel flag on thier website, when they know it is offenseive to people and its not a confederate club.Intentions seem well, but really whats behind that?

again, its only wrong if you are white.
    You are allowed to have black only and spanish only and gay only and hell, NAMBLA get's their own groups, but if you are white and conservative and you want your own club, you are gonna have to fight for it.

And there is nothing racist about the confederate flag. Its the flag of the South. Just because a few ignorant white folk turn it around, doesn't mean shit. If you want to start judging the multitude based off the actions of a few, I can go with that.

I guess that only counts again, if you aren't white.

Man, this guy came on here, announced the existance of his club, and was attacked like a beaver on an aspen tree. WOW..........I don't blame him for picking his own friends. Who would want to be forced to have you around all the time?

Then he shouldn't have come on an 'open public forum' and requested that only certain people who meet his bullshizzat requirements should join his club. But feel free to check the other agencies on here where's he's posted this same stuff and look how he gets slammed everywhere. We're not the only ones.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast