Untouchables MC

Thread: Untouchables MC

Untouchables MC

Re: Untouchables MC

I’m sure your MC group means well however you still ware colors and ride in groups and probably run into other MC clubs out there when riding. Problem with that is why add attention to yourself when you cold have just as much fun with out having to look around when going to an event with colors on your back. You see Outlaws and HA look at this and just gives them a target on a cops back. I have and talked to other MC cop clubs and as cool as it may be in the end you’re still apart of an MC gang. If something happens at work such as an officer involved shooting or questionable use of force an attorney will not hold back at all in bringing up that your apart of a MC club. Yes I have heard about clubs having an attorney in your corner to fight that argument but it wont always work. Your retired have at it, for those still on the job probably not a good idea. With our line of work you cant have both. Stick to HD hog chapter's and do the charity runs and it’s a blast, or just have no colors at all . And if you need a quick MC club fix in you’re diet Sons Of Anarchy is a good show for that. Think twice before joining something that could potentially put you and your family in a not so great place. Be safe out there and yes I do ride and a have for years with having to represent a club.

The Untouchables are a 3 patch club like the Outlaw groups. COPS should stay clear of these wanabe biker groups and stick to Harley Groups or the Blue Knights.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The Untouchables are a 3 patch club like the Outlaw groups. COPS should stay clear of these wanabe biker groups and stick to Harley Groups or the Blue Knights.
    By the way as for the 3 patch comment ...well
    there are a few one patch and two patch Outlaw MC clubs.
    Its not the amount of patches on a vest, its the meaning behind them. What did you do the last two weekends beside attack something you know little or have no knowledge of, as for us we rode to support two area fallen Brothers. (TPD & HCSO) Blue Knights are also a 3 patch club. Why would I want to ride with Harley Owners Group (HOG) you don't have any idea who you are riding with they don't undergo background investigations or criminal checks. I ride with brothers of the thin blue line, don't have to question their background.

If you rode with the Iron PIgs and Blue Knights, then you must have ridden with import bikes which aren't allowed in your club. You may have also encountered a female riding a bike that is ALSO forbidden in your club. Oh, that must have been hard for you to deal with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, don't the Untouchables wear that stupid skeleton on their back with a smoking gun. I wonder if the Police Chiefs and Sheriff's would appreciate their officers wearing an outfit like that. Why don't you just become an outlaw biker - that's what your patch is portraying anyway.

I don't have a problem with any of the requirements for membership the untouchables have set forth. I see black only this, or female only that, or gay exclusive clubs (etc etc ad infinitum) all over the place.
    As long as the club is law abiding and act that way, what's wrong with a bunch of like minded people hanging out together?
    FYI, I don't have a problem with any of the above clubs listed as examples either, after all, it's what freedom is all about, right?
    I ride a sportbike so I cannot be a member, but I don't see what the big deal is.....

I have a request for the idiots who continue to talk about this useless topic.... go do it on the motorcycle clubs affairs.com website... I hear its a really cool website.. bye bye now

Quote Originally Posted by get gone
    I have a request for the idiots who continue to talk about this useless topic.... go do it on the motorcycle clubs affairs.com website... I hear its a really cool website.. bye bye now
    Well said brother. THANK YOU!!!