It's Bobby Joe Long's turn! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: It's Bobby Joe Long's turn!

No evidence.....you're an idiot!

And you're pathetically gullible, Teflon Don. If they had so much evidence, why didn't they use it? Why didn't they ask for the death penalty? Why didn't our own SAO prosecute the case? Why didn't ANY of the other 4 suspects accept the sweet deal they were offered to cop to the killing? Come On! Out of 4 others, don't you think at least 1 of them would have backed up Gamble's BS story for a better deal? ALL of them admitted to the robberies, but denied the killing. They weren't facing the death penalty...don't you think that's a little strange for murdering a cop in cold blood...they were already facing life on the robbery charges. They didn't have anything to lose by admitting to the killing. They actually would have been better off if they said they did it. But NONE of them did, or will! In a few years, I wouldn't be surprised if Gamble recants his story. Wait and see.
    It was a win-win for everyone, pal. The SO cleared a "homicide" of a cop, saving face and making political friends. The bad guys got sentenced to nothing more than what they would have gotten for the robberies they did. The prosecutor got a win without having to prove it was a homicide, and everybody is able to close the book on a sorry affair. Don't get me wrong. Thoses guys all need to spend the rest of their miserable lives in prison for all the other crap they did, but not for that case. You go on believing in fairy tales if it helps you sleep at night...fool.

Obviously, you were not at the scene or a part of the investigation. If there was no evidence, why did a subject get arrested on the Friday following Chris's murder, First Degree Murder affidavit signed by a Polk County Detective, approved by a member of the SAO, only to be released before being taken to the jail? It was truly a sad time. Some people jumped to conclusions and did not complete through investigations.

You're not serious?! You're still hanging on to that old piece of propaganda BS! Unbelieveable!

I'm not in that crap anymore, so I can tell you I was there. I WAS at the crime scene. I WAS involved in the investigation, and that particular interrogation. Your heros, Hester and Rall were in charge of that goat f***. That poor dumb geeker almost confessed to a crime he didn't commit, all because they had him believing he did it. THEY were the ones who convinced the sheriff that the guy was guilty. The Sheriff ordered the detective to type out that BS affidavit. Yeah, her name was on the affidavit, but it wasn't her call. Then when it turned to crap, they let her take the fall for it, cos that's the kind of guys they are. You believe what you want, fella, but I was there. You're right, mistakes were made and conclusions got jumped to, but it wasn't by the original investigators. It was by the people who had no homicide experience...the ones who called it a homicide.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123