Lt. Jim Murray
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lt. Jim Murray

Lt. Jim Murray

Anybody seen my ole friend Jim?? Can you tell me where he's gone? Someone says they saw him going over the hill..along with Abraham..Martin and John. 8)

Re: Lt. Jim Murray

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 8
    Anybody seen my ole friend Jim?? Can you tell me where he's gone? Someone says they saw him going over the hill..along with Abraham..Martin and John. 8)
    Isn't he on vacation?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest 8
    Isn't he on vacation?
    If you want to call it a vacation......yes

Can you tell us what he did to get fired? I'm curious as to what one has to do to get fired by this agency if you are a lieutenant. They are usually very well protected.
    He didnt get fired......again someone spreading out and out lies.

Can someone tell me why my post asking how a lieutenant gets fired got deleted? What in the world rule did that break? Mod needs to take a cold shower and stop showing preferential treatment to his friends.

Can you tell us what he did to get fired? I'm curious as to what one has to do to get fired by this agency if you are a lieutenant. They are usually very well protected.
    He didnt get fired......again someone spreading out and out lies.

Obviously someone in the loop.... NOT! It's not a lie or a rumor.....
    Call District 10 and ask for Lt. Jim Murray, see what the response is......

I think some BSO Lt recently left to be a roving sergeants test proctor or a corned beef sandwich maker at Toojays! :shock:

Hey Jim based on what I am reading things are looking up.

Quote Originally Posted by PBPD
    Hey Jim based on what I am reading things are looking up.
    JM why don't you print the truth...you were toast over a month ago and terminated. :cop: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole Wind
    I think some BSO Lt recently left to be a roving sergeants test proctor or a corned beef sandwich maker at Toojays! :shock:
    'Seminole Wind' - funny post. 487

When was the last time you heard of a Lieutenant getting fired and STAYING fired? Let's hope JM is the one to stay gone. He's a piece of crap and we should have gotten rid of that scumbag August 1, 1999. Another one of Pompano's finest. not!!!
    Lamberti and what's left of his 'trusted cnfidantes' need to do what should have been done when he was elected - give this place a great big colonic/ enima. JM is one of many, many, many dirty guys that need to go.

BSO can't go more than a week without a scandal. I hope Israel is still interested.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast