Lt. Jim Murray - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lt. Jim Murray

Re: Lt. Jim Murray

Can someone please confirm if Jim Murray was fired?
    Heard he was painting war paint on his face & tried to get friendly with Auer. :devil: :evil: :devil:

Can any of you Pompano Pension people answer this question. Does the termination affect his pension and was he already collecting (one of the double dippers).?

Probably wont unless he gets arrested for taking public $ or something like that.

Do not be so sure about the Pension. D. C. on the Pompano Pension board may think it is his duty to take away the pension of a deputy even if no charges are filed. Check they are doing it to one of their own now. And in that case there were only P&P violations.

He has not been fired!

OH yes he has, are we still in denial people???? .....

Quote Originally Posted by In the know
    He has not been fired!

if he did get fired, can someone advise what he (allegedly) did?????
    I'm glad he's gone. just want to know the nitty gritty. :devil:

If it's true that RANKING people received these e-mails without taking action then aren't they in violation too?
    Oh, thats right they have rank never mind.

DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If it's true that RANKING people received these e-mails without taking action then aren't they in violation too?
    Oh, thats right they have rank never mind.

DOUBLE STANDARDS!
    Truly you are an arseclown, I mean, how the phuck did you ever become a cop? You are an embarassament to not only cops but the male species..... I don't really care about Murray, I always thought he was a POS, but you, you need to choke on a kock, really, now stop posting and go phuck yourself. AND, I really hope I misspelled some words and you and your rump-rangers can point that out to me.....

Sysop
    I do not work for your agency and have no idea whether or not the rumor(s) are true. However, it is against our policy to talk about pending IA or Criminal investigations until they are public knowledge (in the media) or concluded (and a disposition letter issued in the case of IA investigations). We also do not want comments made by users to affect the discipline of any LEOs involved. I just removed quite a few postings that violated this. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Unregistered
    Hmm interesting

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast