trooper norman randy frye - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sad that when you’re part of FHP, you aren’t just dissed by the public, you’re also defamed by your fellow troopers. The jerk who felt the need to hurt another leo needs to get a life!

The Florida Highway Patrol fired Norman Frye in March 1997 after he accessed the bank records of a fellow trooper and altered them to give the man a bad credit report. His badge was suspended two years by the state.

Let me see if I got this right, according to you,
    stealing another Trooper's ID: Perfectly acceptable but stating a fact, (which isn't defamatory, by the way, is wrong. Got it.

Unregistered
    The Florida Highway Patrol fired Norman Frye in March 1997 after he accessed the bank records of a fellow trooper and altered them to give the man a bad credit report. His badge was suspended two years by the state.

Let me see if I got this right, according to you,
    stealing another Trooper's ID: Perfectly acceptable but stating a fact, (which isn't defamatory, by the way, is wrong. Got it.
    Who gives a PHUCK. You pieces of human waste have nothing better to do than bring junk from 9 years ago. Get a life, pieces of turds. Go away morons!!!!

Unregistered
    When he left the Patrol when I was in Miami he went to Secret Service as a technician

Unregistered
    When he left the Patrol when I was in Miami he went to Secret Service as a technician
    He works for the Clinton Foundation now

Unregistered

Randy Frye

Officer Frye is in Pensacola working for ECSO. He just recently got demoted from the motor unit. He had to leave Miami to run from his past. His wife did a number on him. He’s a piece of work. If you don’t know him consider yourself lucky. He’s a liar and will screw you over to save his job. Everyone hates working with him here.

Unregistered

Officer N. Frye

Let’s put it this way if you were to take his gun and his badge away he would be a regular nobody. He will hide behind that badge till the day he dies cause he knows he is nothing without it!!!

Unregistered
    Crazy can’t believe this

Unregistered
    Well believe it. He is a piece of shit!!

Unregistered

Trooper Frye

Good ole trooper Frye. Oh yeh I worked with him right out of the academy. What a smooth talker.Myself and one of the other guys that ride with us had to listen to him try to charm the ladies. Boy did he have a way with the ladies. It’s a good thing none of them reported him. He chased anything in a skirt. I remember he chased this one for years but she would never give him the time of day. Smart girl if you ask me.

Unregistered
    NORMAN FRYE

AGENCIES WORKED: Gulf Breeze Police Department; Florida Highway Patrol; Escambia County Sheriff’s Office

MISCONDUCT CASES: Fraud; excessive force

CAREER PROFILE: The Florida Highway Patrol fired Frye in March 1997 after he accessed the bank records of a fellow trooper and altered them to give the man a bad credit report. His badge was suspended for two years by the state.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast