Statewide grand jury includes Collier/Lee

Statewide grand jury includes Collier/Lee

Re: Statewide grand jury includes Collier/Lee

It's about time. They can start with the CCSO & then move on to the Commissioners. Maybe now a certain Sheriff & employee at the County MM will finally get in trouble for their part in the (Removed by Mod 167; post factual info please not hear-say) everyone knows about. Maybe the campaigning on duty will finally come out. Maybe the (Removed by Mod 167) cover up will finally come out. I could go on forever.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Angelangel, this news article has nothing to do with CCSO. If this post becomes a slam-fest against our agency with wild accusations on wrong-doing without any proof posted, you know the routine, I will remove or lock this thread.

By the way, if you want to do something positive for once, feel free to visit thread regarding Trooper Young and sign the petition for his family.

Thanks for your continued support :wink:

Mod 167

keep on denying there's anything wrong within. but thats not going to impede the grand jury. It better be true! :wink:

I signed the petition before it even made it on this blog.
    And I thought ANY news was fair game for this blog. It does say murders will be investigated in the article. It does say the 20th district. I didn't say anything but post the link.
    If you are so concerned about it becoming a slam fest, then I suggest you do your job and delete those posters or edit them. I have done many positive things that you will never know about because you don't know who I am. If you did, you'd understand that I support many causes FOR law enforcement, including exposing corruption.
    Funny, some of the things I've posted on this and other blogs within LEOaffairs.com don't get removed if I don't use my name, nor do they get edited, but I use my name and guess what? You are the only one who has edited or removed a comment I made. I guess you just don't like it when people call a spade a spade. I don't see colors of gray. If you would take the time to read some things other than in the mainstream media (i.e. public records) you would find that what I have written is factually correct, as you like to say. To call me out because I post a link is outrageous. God bless you and I hope you are a Christian so you can pray for forgiveness and sleep well at nights.
    Of course I do expect this to be deleted by you for violation of terms of service or some such nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by mod 167
    Angelangel, this news article has nothing to do with CCSO. If this post becomes a slam-fest against our agency with wild accusations on wrong-doing without any proof posted, you know the routine, I will remove or lock this thread.

By the way, if you want to do something positive for once, feel free to visit thread regarding Trooper Young and sign the petition for his family.

Thanks for your continued support :wink:

Mod 167

And by the way Mod, you deleted something in another person's post who signed on as guest that is, in fact, factually correct.
    Here's the link.

He pleaded out to a misdemeanor and the records are there. Dwight Brock found them and that has resulted in the court cases being filed by him and the commissioners against each other. Only one person was ever charged, but here's the link to the plea bargain the poster was speaking about. Oh, it's very interesting what else is contained (or lack thereof) within CCSO and the court clerk's files about this person's case and other similar cases.

http://apps.collierclerk.com/public_...21AXXXXX&CT=OB

So this is all you have now muther? Posting some stupid link? What happened to over a year's worth of postings by YOU, claiming to be bringing forth "evidence" to prove corruption and crime within? Going to "take the CCSO down" you were. A thousand public records requests for your evidence. Well, where is it? We are all waiting. Maybe it's time to delete the "CCSO" file on your desktop since it apparently contains nothing but your dreams going up in smoke (which you should inhale deeply). If you have anyone else in your life, I feel for them, it’s gotta be miserable listening to you. Oh, and are you a man or woman today?

Quote Originally Posted by mod 167
    Sorry but as disgusting as that case is no amount of signatures on a petition should be allowed to circumvent the due process of law. He is still alive today because it has taken this long for him to exhaust his legal options to due process. If that bothers you then take it up with your legislators to change the law instead of politically pressuring the Governor to execute someone who is exercising their right to appeal under the law.