HIRING - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HIRING

Re: HIRING

They’ve already conducted the interviews, so you obviously weren't selected nor considered. :snicker:

Nice, I never even got a letter or anything. I would have imagined that they would at least send out a rejection letter or a simple phone call if you applied.

Consider this your formal notification. :snicker:

Consider it a blessing, I hear Airport Cops have lots of baggage...

Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnnyLaw
    Example they just promoted a man to corporal with ONLY about 2 years of police experience, however he does play golf with the Chief! His last job was a computer geek!
    Actually his last job was at TPD, where he resigned in lieu of termination during the FTO program. He then was allowed to join their reserve program and did that until the airport hired him full time.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Example they just promoted a man to corporal with ONLY about 2 years of police experience, however he does play golf with the Chief! His last job was a computer geek!
    Actually his last job was at TPD, where he resigned in lieu of termination during the FTO program. He then was allowed to join their reserve program and did that until the airport hired him full time.

Tampa Airport Police, where flunkies and rejects find a home

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

is this really true??????

Yes it is true. Call TPD Personnel and request the training records. It's all public record.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12