Speaking of CAPT's!

Speaking of CAPT's!

Least we not forget that the great RL also likes to fornicate with other cops wives. Just ask a certain SPD SGT. The great CAPT only cares for himself and no one else. He got what he wanted and kicked her to the curb. Now hes on to yet another conquest! Keep your wives and girlfriends away gents! The CAPT has no loyaltiy to the badge.

Re: Speaking of CAPT's!

i have very little use for RL, but it takes 2 to tango, if your spouse or girlfriend has been fooling around with him, they must have not been to happy to start with.

Yes its true RL is a certified POS but he's not the only CAPT in the LEB that likes to fool around with other peoples wifes. His old upstairs neighbor is just as filthy. It must be a criteria to be a CAPT these days in this administration and lets not forget condoned by SB to openly flaunt affairs. The names will remain unspoken to protect the husband/victim of the latest shameful f***fest.

Barlaugs wife was not with him at the time and he already had moved out of the house. Get your facts straight before you talk of something you know nothing about. Barfield is the real piece of work in this instance so you might want to check that one out since you are so facinated with dirty laundry. Regardless of who you want to degrade, they really don't give a crap about this site so why don't you create some excitement and man up/woman up and tell us all your names. Then we can have some fun. SPD is the real f...fest if you want to know.

And I guess "Unbeliveable2009 is your real name? Why don't you take your own advice and man or woman up?

Unbeliveable2009 should really get his/her facts straight before speaking. First off nice going putting a fellow officer's name out there for everyones to see. Yes he did move out of the house only after his wife and Labelle started. Not the other way around. He caught her on the telephone with him and moved out right there on the spot. Even if they did wait till he moved out she was still married!

Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable2009
    SPD is the real f...fest if you want to know.
    ???? what ????

Wow I want to be a Captain to

You can be, let me help. By the power invested in me via political bs and overdue favors...YOU, are Captain. Same crap different people in charge. Wonder why there is no respect for anyone in charge. Between the sleeping around and people on a ego trip controlling as much as they can, we have become a joke. It use to be a career acomplishment to become a supervisor, now its an acomplishment to be able to do nothing and maintain a front line position. Deputy of the year??? As said before, for what??? How many people are saving lives, putting people in jail, solving cases after months of investigation? Your lucky to get a verbal "good job" from most. Homeland Security Officer??? You would think an agency with a person in this position would train the 50-civilians down stairs and have better security than to let a posible Anthrax scare enter his own front door. I feel much safer with him being Captain now. What happened to opening the mail away from the office? Oh yeah...IT WAS TOO HOT! Oh well, guess its better to have many infected inside the air condition then one in the heat.

Anyone counting the new Captain's accomplishments? Anyone? Can you count to ZERO?????

What a waste.