FWC - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FWC

Re: FWC

WE are just grouper troopers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two story doublewide maybe; on an FWC salary come on man, bull*s*h*i*t somebody else bro or maybe your spouse makes 100K but you "ain't" doing that on an FWC salary working 40 hours a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Two story doublewide maybe

Now thats some funny stuff there. :snicker:

I just viewed an episode on tv the FWC spent 150,000 in equipment, pay,fuel communication etc.. to bust someone spearing a small lobster. You guys do a great job. Thankyou from all the taxpayers of the state of FLA. Too many law inforcement agencies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taxpayer
    I just viewed an episode on tv the FWC spent 150,000 in equipment, pay,fuel communication etc.. to bust someone spearing a small lobster. You guys do a great job. Thankyou from all the taxpayers of the state of FLA. Too many law inforcement agencies!!!

.....and apparently not enough English teachers - as evidenced by your lack of spelling / grammar. If you could read, you would also see that this is the Alachua County SO board.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Thx for the reply. At least you identified them as cops.
    It was only because "security guards" would have been an insult to the security profession. Those guys and gals at least work!

I work for FWC. I am currently at home, sitting here in my super-wide. I am enjoying a six pack of PBR, while watching NASCRAP on my 19" Goldstar tv. This is the LEO life!!!

If you are a sociopath and hate people, if you want to be alone in the woods/water so that you don’t have to talk to anyone, if you like to personally kill what you eat, if you don’t care about the advantages of modern style living and rather live out of a tent, if you attended school just to apiece your parents but you don’t want a career, if you want to be supervised by the totally incompetent; then and only then you should consider working at FWC, but you get a 4x4, a .45 and an AR-15 and a shotgun so that you can write that short lobster citation.

Unregistered
    Wow. You got lobster in Alachua??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1508118
    I think he was reading a job description for you, if not, he will be the colonel in no time. Officer of the year, nation, USA, North America. Busy 18 months. Consider the academy he should have gone through, he has done more in a year than most in five.
    I have my doubts, but back in the GFC days when county lines did not apply and officers made their own work hours/days we did have some pretty "busy" officers out there. Obviously things have changed drastically. If we could pry their cell phones off their heads and get them back into the woods where they belong, we could still save a handful or two.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12