Traffic Officer - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Traffic Officer

Re: Traffic Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Too much Blue vs Blue
    I dont not understand why we have so many police officers going blue on blue. In a workplace where we may have to save another fellow officers life there is no room for hatred.
    Actually the real hatred is when someone basically threatens to not back up another officer because of some previous traffic ticket they or their family member may have received.

Ok, to start of I'm a Leo in Miami Dade county, I got pulled over in my personal car going 60 in a 40, My bad, and that’s what I told the Officer when I was pulled over. I also told him I was a police officer, and that I had my firearm in my front right pocket. All this with both my hands on the steering wheel. Then i reached into my badge holder, yea I don't carry a wallet, lost too many of them, and pulled out my driver license and police id and hand it over to him. He then gives me back the police id and asks for the registration and insurance. I look in the glove compartment but its my wife’s car and she keeps it in her wallet. I let him know and he then asks for the police id back. Thankfully he gave both ids card back told me I could go and walked away. I think he was thinking of giving me a citation but had second thought, lucky me, and again it was my bad.

So I can't say that Pines officers give tickets to other officers from my personal experience. But I have had at least 3 other officers in my department how have had problems with Pine officers, and several other departments tell me the same thing, maybe it's just a couple of officers that do this, that happens in almost every department out there, it's just you guys have a bad rap on this issue.

Thank you for your time and giving me a break, I will always do the same for my brothers and sisters in blue.

To the original poster:

Maybe you missed this lesson when your mom and kindergarten teacher covered it. If someone does you a favor, you show appreciation and say thank you. But you shouldn't expect favors and get upset when you don't get one.

If something is expected, it's not a favor anymore. It's a requirement. You remind me of the people lining up for handouts from the government. I'm also reminded of spoiled children that get upset at their parents for not buying them the latest video game.

I bet you voted for our current president. Am I right?

[quote="Kindergarten teacher"]To the original poster:

Maybe you missed this lesson when your mom and kindergarten teacher covered it. If someone does you a favor, you show appreciation and say thank you. But you shouldn't expect favors and get upset when you don't get one.

If something is expected, it's not a favor anymore. It's a requirement. You remind me of the people lining up for handouts from the government. I'm also reminded of spoiled children that get upset at their parents for not buying them the latest video game.

I bet you voted for our current president. Am I right
    Wow !!! That was great, I have to agree with you Kindergarten teacher, Lets not forget why the person was pulled over in the first place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were doing something wrong to begin with but I guess in the current day and time, most people would not choose to take responsibility for their actions but bend it on the actions of others !! When caught with their hand in the cookie jar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I guess she told you all. There hasn't been one comment since.

Probably the same traffiic officer that wrote a Lauderdale LEO son four tickets for a window tint violation, a ticket for each window??? The answer , your parent is a LEO , they should know better. What goes around comes around, guys like this make the entire dept. look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by another LEO
    Probably the same traffiic officer that wrote a Lauderdale LEO son four tickets for a window tint violation, a ticket for each window??? The answer , your parent is a LEO , they should know better. What goes around comes around, guys like this make the entire dept. look bad.
    I bet the kid is a poop head.

i can tell u from experience that ive been stopped by uniforms and motors and i was guilty each time but i was treated much better from the uniform than the traffic guys...the white shirt made him really mad at me but he didnt write me so i took it as a bonus cuz it waz hot out and i was driving stupid either way its the guys chioce so tell folks to drive better and thanks for the courtesy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12