Joe Peet's own words offensive
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Joe Peet's own words offensive

The post about what Joe Peet said was removed. I don't understand why the MOD took them away. Joe was proud of his conflict resolution strategy. He said in his own words, "Fire those who create conflict", regardless of whether or not they are right. This guy's words are why ABT gets sued. This is the Chief of Personnel. This is why ABT has the highest turnover of any police dept. in FL. Wonder why ABT is unable to fill jobs in Miami. This guy must say the same thing in every class he taught, he said the same thing in South Florida.

Re: Joe Peet's own words offensive

The rank and file deserve an explanation why, the Chief of DBPR personnel can make these king of threatening statements at a required training and gets away with it. That's the problem with this place. Someone can be flat out rude to every employee and nothing happens to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The post about what Joe Peet said was removed. I don't understand why the MOD took them away. Joe was proud of his conflict resolution strategy. He said in his own words, "Fire those who create conflict", regardless of whether or not they are right. This guy's words are why ABT gets sued. This is the Chief of Personnel. This is why ABT has the highest turnover of any police dept. in FL. Wonder why ABT is unable to fill jobs in Miami. This guy must say the same thing in every class he taught, he said the same thing in South Florida.
    ABT can't keep people in Miami because you actually need to work down there. People get on and figure it will be a cake walk. Then realize working Miami is like actually being a real cop... which is what most ABT new hires don't want.

They can't fill the positions in Miami because the pay is so low compared to other agencies. People get investigative experience here and move on.

Joe thinks it redicalius (sic) that experienced cops want to get paid more to work here.

Joe is a lawsuit waiting to happen and it may happen sooner rather than later. I can't believe he is the spokesperson for the agency. It's like having Al Sharpton being the spokesperson for the KKK. Just not a good fit.

Guess the mod is just doing his job.

I reported one post on there to the Mod. It was a very anti-semitic comment that was made, and it just didn't belong. As far as I'm concerned, that was the only post which should have been removed...not the entire thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuco
    I reported one post on there to the Mod. It was a very anti-semitic comment that was made, and it just didn't belong. As far as I'm concerned, that was the only post which should have been removed...not the entire thread.
    did someone hurt your feelings? :cry:

My "feelings" aren't easily hurt, but that does not give support to what was written. "Mein Kampf" contained examples of such verbeage. Again, the Mod could (and should) have deleted the one post and left the rest of the thread right where it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuco
    My "feelings" aren't easily hurt, but that does not give support to what was written. "Mein Kampf" contained examples of such verbeage. Again, the Mod could (and should) have deleted the one post and left the rest of the thread right where it was.
    but they were hurt, right?

The Mod can be overruled by the owners of the site if anyone is interested enough to file a complaint. If overruled the post that should not have been deleted will be re-posted.

Filing your complaint with the site owner is how to keep a partial Mod from showing his partiality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast