Why was IA at the south station with compota? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Why was IA at the south station with compota?

Who is this spineless Lt. That's the problem when you promote people for just passing a test. Has this Lt. ever been involved in a use of force. And if he doesn't understand the severity of someone spitting on you, maybe he should be a PSA. Please identify this idiot, so we can all act accordingly around him/her.

And if he doesn't understand the severity of someone spitting on you,

If somebody spits on me,he will go to ward D to get his front teeth replaced.You don't know what kind of disease the spitter may have.

its lt rodriguez, the guy with that parks in the commander's spot because he is a wanna be

Sgt.Cruz,stop hating,you used to lap the commander too. The good lt. is good people who is just following orders so cut him some slack.

Internal Affairs should have never been called out. The Officers were simply performing a lawful arrest. However, I tip my hat off to Sgt. Ibalmea and Sgt. Rodriguez for performing a fair investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by JAVI ORTIZ
    Internal Affairs should have never been called out. The Officers were simply performing a lawful arrest. However, I tip my hat off to Sgt. Ibalmea and Sgt. Rodriguez for performing a fair investigation.

See, I told you it was just a big misunderstanding.

great job compota!!

Quote Originally Posted by SDSS PO
    yep, you must be one of those incompetent ones. If you have bolitas go to compota and ask him.
    Hug, this looks like Lt. Compotica trying to justify his Chivato's inclinations. Compotica, remember all those controls you covered up at that club you used to work. How would you had like it if another chivato Lt. would had echarte para alante con Los Boogie man? What goes around comes around. :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by SDSS PO
    If you new compota he probably had reasons. In the end it always falls on the sergeant to get el cuentico straight, unfortunately we have an abundance of incompetent sergeants who think they know just look around even the older ones.
    Compotica are you saying that the Sgt. that handled this incident was incompetent? I don't think so. Just stop licking asss. You will never go to IA. All your Chivateria was for nothing. I just heard that they took another LT. I hope this guy is a real hobrecito....Chiaaaaatooo. :devil: :devil: :devil:

This is Compota's favorite book and it stars Andy the Potbelly Boan. He authored it:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast