What happened to Coral Gables? - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: What happened to Coral Gables?

Hey EH, I've got a question for you. If CGPD sucks so bad and you want to leave, then why don't you? :?: I keep seeing the same thing all over this site but I don't see anyone leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by and the hits keep on rolling
    What is all this talk about what Major was sleeping with a subordinate?
    tech services. many know but are afraid to say anything. he knows how to make things look good for himself

If you guys think things are bad for you now you better hope the rumors of City of Miami Little Napoleon, know as the Boy King being considered to be your next chief are just rumors. Because that is the biggest asshole to ever wear a police uniform. Big complex no substance. Arrogant and totally useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 101
    If you guys think things are bad for you now you better hope the rumors of City of Miami Little Napoleon, know as the Boy King being considered to be your next chief are just rumors. Because that is the biggest *** VIRUS ALERT *** to ever wear a police uniform. Big complex no substance. Arrogant and totally useless.

is he worse than Sgt. J.D. ? theres no way!

i think our little man major should be chief. He is short but packs a big bag of trash. Massi for chief......................

Thanks but we don't need a chief. We already have one.

"Thanks but we don't need a chief. We already have one"

and his name is Pat Salerno

Quote Originally Posted by No leadership at CGPD
    "Thanks but we don't need a chief. We already have one"

and his name is Pat Salerno
    LMAO..........nothing but the truth! He has more balls than the Chief and all Brass put together. Hate him but it true

someone please tell me why Sgt. J.D. is such a weasel?

Come on Alex is that the best you have. Calling the media about a traffic ticket. Like we don't have enough problems around here without showing the county that we have no respect and absolutely NO professional courtesy. Everyone knows why you did this, its those old sour grapes my friend. Everyone also knows you spit your poison in the wrong direction. Everyone knows it was your immediate supervisors that did you in, you are just too small minded and week to see that, you are easily led like a little lamb to the slaughter.
    Alex, the next time you choose to put our department in the media in a negative light, make sure it is news worthy.
    Also Alex, please many of your friends have been trying to find a way to tell you, try an anti -persperant as well as a deodorant, you are offensive my friend.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast