What happened to Coral Gables? - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: What happened to Coral Gables?

This dept. is going downhill. Especially when the people that are supposed to be heading it in the right direction are the ones breaking rules. One Maj. regularly drives his city car like it is his personal vehicle, taking it on road trips at least once a month, because he would rather not buy his own car. But will put down any officer that does the same. This dept. was once worried about the conduct of it's management yet now turns its head at the fact that one major had an inappropriate relationship with someone he supervises that ultimately ended his marriage and continues to protect despite showing that she is unstable. one that many people know about yet if they question or talk about it are threatened or reprimanded.

How can someone so unethical lead this department in the right direction? How can this department go in the right direction with management like this?

That must be the same Maj that drives by incidents and calls them in on the phone. He can't stop because he usually has unauthorized individuals in the car with him.

As a supervisor I have seen several OFFICERS using their vehicles while off duty for personal business. Quite frankly I don't care enough anymore to report them. However I would think twice about casting the first stone. I'm sure everyone in law enforcement has done something that violates rules and regs. Maybe you should just keep your opinion to yourself unless you want to go public with your allegations. But as usual on this post I await the screw you response.

Quote Originally Posted by excuse me
    As a supervisor I have seen several OFFICERS using their vehicles while off duty for personal business. Quite frankly I don't care enough anymore to report them. However I would think twice about casting the first stone. I'm sure everyone in law enforcement has done something that violates rules and regs. Maybe you should just keep your opinion to yourself unless you want to go public with your allegations. But as usual on this post I await the screw you response.

You can bet your bottom dollar that if I see officers conducting personal business in their city vehicles I will report them immediately.

Just like I said, the same few officers (less then 5 post all of the post) - just look at the times they are written. I wrote my post then the first crybaby posted at 22:08, he then posted again at 22:18, the next at 8:01, crybaby one then posted again at 22:49, and as soon as he wrote that he wrote another at 22:56, etc. Hey guys - if you want to look like more than 2 of you are posting how about leaving an hour or so between each post - guess I was right - you're not the brightest light bulb. If you were, you would stop airing out dirty laundry and share the blue brotherhood. Please just go - we don't need you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing happened to Gables, we're still great!
    Just like I said, the same few officers (less then 5 post all of the post) - just look at the times they are written. I wrote my post then the first crybaby posted at 22:08, he then posted again at 22:18, the next at 8:01, crybaby one then posted again at 22:49, and as soon as he wrote that he wrote another at 22:56, etc. Hey guys - if you want to look like more than 2 of you are posting how about leaving an hour or so between each post - guess I was right - you're not the brightest light bulb. If you were, you would stop airing out dirty laundry and share the blue brotherhood. Please just go - we don't need you.
    you are the reason i want to leave. stupid a$$!
    you're probably the same "stupid-visor" that posted 3 post back.
    who is this morima person? maybe you are that person as well.

hey 43,i think habsi is looking for you!

Quote Originally Posted by excuse me
    sounds like ellinport!

you're wrong dude! sounds like pedroso! :devil:

It's one thing to run a few errands in your city car. its another to regularly go on road trips over the weekends in it. But I guess it must be common. So must sleeping with civilian personnel that you directly supervise. This dept. is messed up.

What is all this talk about what Major was sleeping with a subordinate?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast