What happened to Coral Gables?
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

What happened to Coral Gables?

I was in a conversation with an old friend the other day who told me about this website. He told me to read the message boards to see how bad things have become. It's been over 3 years since I left and I find myself sad to read the messages from the unknown users that I'm sure are some of my old friends. I thought the department was actually squared away when I left. I know now that any problems I had then were more my pride, arrogance and selfishness clouding reality. I guess it is all relative. Anyhow, I'm sorry to hear things are poor right now....I will be sure to pray for you guys. Take care and feel free to come visit ole South Kakalaki when you want a break from Miami.

7868---Foster

Re: What happened to Coral Gables?

Joe you have no idea, this was a great department when you left. Now, no one cares about the officers to summarize 3 years worth of detoriation. The smart ones have left and we are just stuck here hoping for anything positive since no one is hiring. God bless you and the other ones that have moved on to greener pastures.

Joe: YOu did the right thing to leave! I'll be leaveing soon, the sooner the better................. there is no respect for seniority and the city and top brass craps all over us. Did I mention that the Union is in it worst shape ever thanks to J.B!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theloneranger
    Joe: YOu did the right thing to leave! I'll be leaveing soon, the sooner the better................. there is no respect for seniority and the city and top brass craps all over us. Did I mention that the Union is in it worst shape ever thanks to J.B!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who is J.B.? Who is the Union President, Is it still Geno?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Joe you have no idea, this was a great department when you left. Now, no one cares about the officers to summarize 3 years worth of detoriation. The smart ones have left and we are just stuck here hoping for anything positive since no one is hiring. God bless you and the other ones that have moved on to greener pastures.

I have to agree with you. The smart ones have left.

Don't believe everything you read Joe. Gables is still a great department and we still have very proud officers. Times are a little tough like everywhere else, but I for one am happy to work for the best department in the county. Please remember that most of us are doing well, we're happy and we have better things to do then read the crap that gets written here. I truly believe that these posts you are reading are written by the same five guys who are just trying to stir the pot. Miss you Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing happened to Gables, we're still great!
    Don't believe everything you read Joe. Gables is still a great department and we still have very proud officers. Times are a little tough like everywhere else, but I for one am happy to work for the best department in the county. Please remember that most of us are doing well, we're happy and we have better things to do then read the crap that gets written here. I truly believe that these posts you are reading are written by the same five guys who are just trying to stir the pot. Miss you Joe!
    whatever rook!
    you have no idea what you're talking about....
    i bet you don't even know Foster! "miss you joe" ---> lmao! trying to sound like you've been here for over 4 years....HA!

i hate this place!
    and i hate MORIMA!

(((but i do love my 4-10's)))

After reading this post I'm going to hit up the FOP and see if they can institute random drug testing because you've gotta be taking something waaaayyyyyy illegal to believe that crap! To anyone who has left here in the past 5 years, it was the best decision you have ever made in your life! :devil:

This buttwad must be high on ground up brass shields or is just lyeing his ass off. This place suxs beyond belief.........by the way, J.B. is john B. and he is the worthless Union Pres.

This place has never been in worse shape than it is right now...from city hall to the on down into the Lt's and SGts...what a mess

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast