Cavie Boy - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cavie Boy

Re: Cavie Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Don't believe everything you hear for sure. Cave is a good guy and a hard worker. If he was so bad he wouldn't have advanced so young or even made it to such a high level position here. Give him a chance like beverage never did and I bet you will see what they failed to. Beverage is ate up these days which is apparent by their posts.
    Your right, he's a young guy who knows how to play the game...how to discredit others to make himslef look good...how to demean and act as if he is smarter and better than anyone else. Good luck and glad he's yours...maybe he'll change for you guys, I hope so.

Those tards at beverage are notorious for complaining and pointing fingers so ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by believe it
    Don't believe everything you hear for sure. Cave is a good guy and a hard worker. If he was so bad he wouldn't have advanced so young or even made it to such a high level position here. Give him a chance like beverage never did and I bet you will see what they failed to. Beverage is ate up these days which is apparent by their posts.
    Your right, he's a young guy who knows how to play the game...how to discredit others to make himslef look good...how to demean and act as if he is smarter and better than anyone else. Good luck and glad he's yours...maybe he'll change for you guys, I hope so.
    Geez, the description of the new guy kinds sounds like some of the field supervisors the park police already has in place. The newbie ought to fit in just fine.

Go ahead suck ups and prove me wrong....

I think I will see for myself, and not listen to those idiots. Come on look at the most recent post they are doing. They have a guy that started over there apparently in HR and they are even eating that guy up. NOT TO MENTION all the racist crap they are running on one thread or another. That agency/division is a JOKE. They are really eaten up with a lot of hate. I don't think they will be happy with anyone. Heck, they can't even be happy with this site that they are complaining about everyone on. It is not only this guy here they are talking about, they list several they are unhappy with. I say give him a chance and forget what those losers have to say.

I think I will see for myself, and not listen to those idiots. Come on look at the most recent post they are doing. They have a guy that started over there apparently in HR and they are even eating that guy up. NOT TO MENTION all the racist crap they are running on one thread or another. That agency/division is a JOKE. They are really eaten up with a lot of hate. I don't think they will be happy with anyone. Heck, they can't even be happy with this site that they are complaining about everyone on. It is not only this guy here they are talking about, they list several they are unhappy with. I say give him a chance and forget what those losers have to say.
    The "losers" over here are certainly happy this guy is with DEP now. They couldn't even get enough folks to take him to luc his last day..everyone wanted to wait and have the party after he was gone. We'll see what you have to say in a few months, after he gets his feet on the ground...but, I do admire your efforts to give him a chance, but once a creep, always a creep.

TO ALL YOU HATERS ON RON CAVE. STAY OFF OUR SITE!!!!!!! CAVE IS GOING TO HELP MAKE US THE MODEL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY OF THE 21ST CENTURY. ABT LOST A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE MAN WITH A LOT OF CONTACTS. HE'S HERE TO HELP, NOT TO MAKE THINGS WORSE. STAND BY FOR A CHANGE........

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, USE YOUR OWN SITE AND LEAVE OURS ALONE.

Well, I guess you could say both agencies are winners!!!!!!!

TO ALL YOU HATERS ON RON CAVE. STAY OFF OUR SITE!!!!!!! CAVE IS GOING TO HELP MAKE US THE MODEL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY OF THE 21ST CENTURY. ABT LOST A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE MAN WITH A LOT OF CONTACTS. HE'S HERE TO HELP, NOT TO MAKE THINGS WORSE. STAND BY FOR A CHANGE........

Sorry, sorry, sorry, that's what you'll be saying in a few months. :devil:

Perhaps Cave just wasn't meant to be at ABT. He made many, many enemies, he did mean things to people and when enforcement found out he was leaving, there was a party all up and down the great state of Florida. The only thing ABT lost was a hated Captain. Hopefully, he learned from his demise and will be the best thing that's ever happened to DEP. Looks like you're happy with him and ABT is happy without him..everybody wins. Sorry about coming on your site, but it's open to the general public..........

He is still under investigation with ABT (pull up ATMS and you will see). He hauled ass because he saw the writing on the wall. He comes mainly from a corrections background and knows nothing about training (example; Madison stopped using him to train at their academy) which pissed him off, so now, he gives all trainers that work for him a hard time. He has terrible little-big-man syndrome!

As far as him making DEP the model law enforcement agency of the 21st century......let me know how that works out for ya! LMFAO!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast