if you think your dept is f'd up - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: if you think your dept is f'd up

Actually, I just think you're an ignorant turd.

wasnt the first topic about some guy getting promoted and now we all have to go to bake school?

lol stick up the waazooo :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    lol stick up the waazooo :devil:
    huh??

Miramar is another Davie in my opinion. A large (in square miles) area that has serious problems in the PD because of micro management. Miramar literally is a tale of 2 cities inside one city. Miramars east side is so run down and infiltrated with Carribean gangs and crime it needs all the resources the PD has. The west side is beautiful, and is all but ignored and left for pillaging with the Miami hood rats and East side thugs. This is why the West side of Miramar even looked into separating from Miramar at one point, I know because I used to live in Monarch Lakes.

My only advice is to do like Davie and drum up support for a merger with BSO.

Miramar is another Davie in my opinion. A large (in square miles) area that has serious problems in the PD because of micro management. Miramar literally is a tale of 2 cities inside one city. Miramars east side is so run down and infiltrated with Carribean gangs and crime it needs all the resources the PD has. The west side is beautiful, and is all but ignored and left for pillaging with the Miami hood rats and East side thugs. This is why the West side of Miramar even looked into separating from Miramar at one point, I know because I used to live in Monarch Lakes.

There's a beautiful side of Miramar? Could've fooled me. I don't even think there is a beautiful side of Southeast Florida anymore.

There's a beautiful side of Miramar? Could've fooled me. I don't even think there is a beautiful side of Southeast Florida anymore.
    When they were building one of the devlopments out in west Miramar I looked at a sales brochure and nowhere did it even have the name of Miramar, For the directions it said exit I-75 at exit 4 (so as not to say exit Miramar Pkwy) and for the city it used "West Broward". The builder knew it was better if he didnt advertise his development was in Miramar. But actually housing west of SW 160th ave is very nice and before the crash had many million dollar plus homes. If its good enough for Trick Daddy and Trina to live there then its good enough for anyone. MTV cribs once did a show on Trina's home and it is located in west Miramar and the house was beautiful enough on the inside but the near zero lot line was sort of a turn off.

BSO is not the answer right now.. What other agency in the county or state for that matter has laid off employees like BSO. The present BSO administration negotiated a contract with DLE only months later is trying to back out of it blaming economics. If economics is the issue than why buy Dodge Challengers and Chevy Tahoes very expensive vehicles during an economic crisis??? Alot of mismanagement going on at BSO with this present administration. Another thing my understanding is the admin might be changing soon enough with Federal Investigators looking at alleged abuse of power by the Sheriff ( No bid contracts for vehicles) etc. The vehicles were purchased from campaign donors via third and four party connections. Don't get me wrong BSO is a great agency with hard working employees who are dedicated to the citizens of Broward County but the present Administration has some serious concerns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12