Letter to The FOP and MPD Members - Page 22
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Re: Letter to The FOP and MPD Members

Rick can you stop walking the halls, put down the coffee and please tell us how much the dinner was and where it was held we the members want to know. Because we are going to use this against you.

You idiots don't know the first thing about the 1% board, and how it's run. You should educate yourselves before you criticize Rick. Rick has taken the time to educate himself, and do what is best for the 1%. You sheep should stop listening to the likes of David Ramass who gave Warshaw a Rolex, and had quite a free dinners. He is just bitter because Rick ran against him and won.

Personally I think Rick is an arrogant S.O.B., but he knows what he's doing and I'll vote for him again

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You idiots don't know the first thing about the 1% board, and how it's run. You should educate yourselves before you criticize Rick. Rick has taken the time to educate himself, and do what is best for the 1%. You sheep should stop listening to the likes of David Ramass who gave Warshaw a Rolex, and had quite a free dinners. He is just bitter because Rick ran against him and won.

Personally I think Rick is an arrogant S.O.B., but he knows what he's doing and I'll vote for him again
    Here, here, I totally agree with your post. I wouldn't trust a used rubber with Esq. Wannabe Ramass and definitely not OUR funds!

Rick you are an arrogant prick!

RUSTY PELICAN or MONTY'S?

Your mama's house!

Here, here, I totally agree with your post. I wouldn't trust a used rubber with Esq. Wannabe Ramass and definitely not OUR funds!

Rick you are an arrogant prick!
    I agree that most people here are this way, out for themselves. How about we start post classeses and seminars officers can attend to better their family and hopefully retire with a decent future.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122