PD Address and exemptions - Page 3
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: PD Address and exemptions

Isnt that the same freakin thing? Seriously, go away, your only making yourself look more and more stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Isnt that the same freakin thing? Seriously, go away, your only making yourself look more and more stupid.
    Nope, I prefer to hang around here.

Is that you 373? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black :devil: :devil: :devil:

All of you guys are stupid. I just went on the pasco county website and looked up about four of ya including myself. If someone wants to get you there just gonna find out where you live and try to get ya. Stop sitting around and wondering when the bad guy is gonna sneak up and get at your house. Get a life, go out with your family, get off the computer and leave work at work you f**king losers.

Quote Originally Posted by 333333

Is that you 373? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black :devil: :devil: :devil:
    Everything just has to keep coming back to 373 doesnt it you dumb sunuva*****? You fu%*ing cowardly piece of $hit ba$tard douche bag sissy!!!!!!!!!!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT 373 I FRICKIN DARE YOU!!!!!

Yea! You tell'em boy! You better watch it out there, 373 will come at you like a elephant in a china shop! He'll be a hackin and a slashin and mow you down. He'll cartwheel around and kick your head off and then puke down your neck..........and then eat ya.

Yea! You tell'em boy! You better watch it out there, 373 will come at you like a elephant in a china shop! He'll be a hackin and a slashin and mow you down. He'll cartwheel around and kick your head off and then puke down your neck..........and then eat ya.
    You about made me spit out my dinner.. We're talking about the same 373 here, right? God, that was good for a laugh :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by you SOB
    Quote Originally Posted by 333333

Everything just has to keep coming back to 373 doesnt it you dumb sunuva*****? You fu%*ing cowardly piece of $hit ba$tard douche bag sissy!!!!!!!!!!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT 373 I FRICKIN DARE YOU!!!!!
    373 is always good for a laugh around here -- what a joke. Someday he'll get knocked off his pedastal that he placed himself so high on, it won't be long. Karma baby, karma

Karma is a threat given to people too tough from people too weak.

Quote Originally Posted by wringing some necks
    Karma is a threat given to people too tough from people too weak.
    That's a load of crap....

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast